Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Hey! I'm SpaceOddity, a MR21 player in USEast. Been playing for about a year and a half now off and on. Currently in my early twenties, studying for my Real Estate license and looking for an apprenticeship in the trade. Generally I slum around my apartment either watching bad horror movies on netflix or playing video games. When I'm not in the mood for technology, I'll walk down to the harbor and read a book on the beach, or play with my dog in a park.

I'm also Time Magazine's "2006 Person of the Year", a fact I take with pride.

Tell us Your In-Game Name.

_SpaceOddity_

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

For favorite movie, It's gotta be "Double Down", a film by Neil Breen. The whole movie is a convoluted mess of plot and scenes, and it feels like you're watching an acid trip. It's hilarious in how bad it is, and at the end, it leaves you speechless with how totally pants-on-head-crazy it finishes.

For food, Chicken and Waffles. There is no other dish on earth that can beat fluffy waffles, some nice fried chicken, and a maple syrup glaze. It sounds weird, but if you've ever had it, you know that they're basically mana from heaven.

For fandom, I'm a 40k nerd through and through. Been playing since I was 10, reading the books since 12. The universe is amazingly deep and so well written. Not to mention the game itself is a hell of a lot of fun, and painting models is a blast.

As for other games I play, I play Payday 2, Hearthstone, Dark Souls 3, Stellaris, every Metal Gear game, and a lot of narrative games (Dear Esther, Gone Home, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, games like those). Oh, and I get really drunk sometimes and read terrible visual novels to my friends.

Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

I have read the rules and agreements, and understand them!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

I am a disabled vet and basically get paid to play games (aka it takes my mind off the disability)  I am over 40 so I am to old to care about starting or being involved in any drama.  Otherwise I just want a clan that is active enough that if I feel like socializing then I can and if it's a bad day for me then I can hermit it up and just play the game.

IGN: mk45gunner  (MR 15 or 16? not like it matters)

I love scifi/super hero/animated movies.  I like comfort food like shepards pie... anything with meat/potatoes/gravy and I am happy.  I play all kinds of games.... my steam list has over 1000 games and I have played most of them to completion.

I don't see any problems with the rules as long as I am not required to do stuff constantly.

Tell us about yourself

Well, I have been playing games almost obsessively since i was in grade school, I'm a bit of a weirdo, I don't get out much but I tend to get along with anyone. I don't really have any obligations aside from work and after basically running a one man dojo for months i said "bugger this" and now i'm looking for one to join. been with the game since its release on steam and been playing it on and off ever since.

Tell us Your In-Game Name.

Zoig (MR 17 , just verging on 18)

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

I don't really have a favorite movie, since i don't see em a lot, I just like food in general but if i had to be specific It's probably chips, considering I simply cant stop eating em. I really like the earthbound fandom since they are generally really chill and haven't really annoyed anyone yet (this is probably hyperbole, somebody, somewhere, doesn't like earthbound fans. I couldn't imagine why) as for other games well... titanfall 2, terraria, xenoblade chronicles x, Odin sphere's remake (I cant spell the subtitle, don't have the letters), and that's just the stuff i'm trying to play now, as for any of my favorites, Lost Planet 2 and Dragons Dogma hold a special place in my heart, and its a shame that they don't have proper sequels.

Read em twice to be sure, seems fairly straightforward.

• 2 weeks later...

Tell us about yourself

I am a sophomore in college studying material science. I'm really just looking for a fun and active clan as warframe helps me unwind on the weekends. As of now I keep getting burned by clans, as the two I have joined slowly died around me.

Tell us Your In-Game Name

Shaqender, currently MR 15

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play

I don't think it's possible for me to name a favorite movie, there is just too many for me to pick from. As far as food goes that would be ramen, (which is good as a broke college student). Not really big in any fandoms, though I do watch a fair bit of anime. Aside from warframe, I play my fair share of battlefield and rocket leauge, and will be sinking tons of time into planet coaster.

done.

Edited by ShaqEnder
finished mr test

Tell us about yourself

Hey I am jsut a casuel guy who lookin for a good community to play with ( bored with solo) and have fun

BotBandi

Well I don't rly have favorite movie I love a lot but my favorite TV-Serie is Supernatural, favorite anime: Fairy Tail. I play Guild Wars 2 sometimes but now Warframe is the top 1. I love every food what my mom cooks *-*.

Yup
Edited by BotBandi

is there still have rooms?

Tell us about yourself.

working on my college degree.

IGN: PC6670.

Tell us:

Your favorite movie: Blue is the warmest color.

Your favorite  food: Hình ảnh có liên quan

Your favorite fandom: i dont really is a fan of anyhthing.

Other games you play: league, elsword, (not really in to it but)Gits first assault..etc

understood.

• 1 month later...

Tell us about yourself

Got too lonely for the whole "lone wolf" style,so am now looking for a clan to chat,lounge around and overall have a enjoyable time with.Still studying,and am slowly working my way towards the adult life,but from what I hear from my parents I am not really looking forward to it....I love writing,though I don't really have alot of peeps to share them with hahaha.(Oh,and I also had to rewrite this post 5 times because I kept failing at inserting a picture into the post...and no I haven't figured it out yet...sigh)

GenocideLatte

I don't really watch alot of movies,am more into youtube videos so I'll just name my favourite channel:Jontron :D

Favourite food HANDS DOWN has got to be the Fille-O-Fish from Macdonalds.The soft bun,crispy fillet..tartar sauce and cheese just melts in my mouth..so good...though I get a little annoyed when the fillet is placed hanging out of the burger like cmon man,you had one job.(Sorry for no picture,I really don't want to rewrite this for the sixth time...)

Favourite Fandom would be the Transformers,and no not just the Michael Bay movies.Like,robots that can turn into vehicles.It's like,the dream.

Don't really have a source of income as of yet so I usually play free to play games,though I do pirate games...BUT I BUY THEM IF I LIKE THEM ALOT OK...I just have to save up my pocket money first..As of now,I'm playing Warframe,Overwatch and Tera with a little bit of Dark Souls at the side ready to make me cry.

Roger that!

• 4 weeks later...

Tell us about yourself

Not sure where to begin xD I am already working...Adult life but I still love to play games and this game I have been play for quite some time now I will love to join this clan. It looks cheerful and friendly by yr drawing :D Looking to meet new friends :)

BatioO

Favorite movie - too many to count mostly action / thrill / bloody and anime xD

Favorite Foods - Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura shrimp, Onigiri Cannon

Fandom - ...none i think

Other games I play - I think most strategy / tactic / parkour games style in market i can find

Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above

Ofcause

On 11/22/2016 at 11:39 PM, PC6670 said:

is there still have rooms?

Tell us about yourself.

working on my college degree.

IGN: PC6670.

Tell us:

Your favorite movie: Blue is the warmest color.

Your favorite  food: Hình ảnh có liên quan

Your favorite fandom: i dont really is a fan of anyhthing.

Other games you play: league, elsword, (not really in to it but)Gits first assault..etc

understood.

OMG ARE YOU BURMESE?

• 1 month later...

Hi I just started playing warframe but I really enjoy the game and my friend recommended this clan to me. My in game name is ThePaganDevil. My favorite food is mashed potatoes,  my favorite Fandom is Percy Jackson, I don't have a favorite movie, and I also play smite, league of legends, and overwatch. 

I would love to Join your clan. My in game name is AkiraFangs and I'm a pretty active player I get on at lease every day or every other day and I plan on playing for a ling time. My favorite movie right now Is Sweeny Todd and other games I play include Overwatch, Smite, League of Legends, Tera, ArcheAge and Town of Salem all pretty fun games :D I have a lot fo favorite fandoms mainly Supernatural, and Sherlock and I love the anime Black Butler. 

Edited by AkiraFangs

Yui here back playing Warframe again.
Apparently the people I assigned to do recruitment hasn't been doing their jobs! :angry:

Anyhow, a thousand apology! PGO is back up and running if anyone's active and still wish to join.

Also I see how people have a harder time joining TS3 so I decided to open up a discord server.
You can now join via this address: https://discord.gg/bSgcAnN

I'm not sure if theres any slots left or if you're still recruiting, but I'll just post this here any way! :3c

Tell us about yourself.

While I prefer to be asked directly any questions you want to know, I'll share some basics.. My fav. colours are pink, cyan, and green. My fav. bands are Judas Priest, Avenged Sevenfold, and Aerosmith. I'm horrible at picking favs, so I tend to list many! I don't enjoy voice chat, because I'm so quiet and shy.. I like to play Overwatch, Warframe, SMITE, WoW, Runescape, and occassionally CS:GO. I'm actually unsure what else I should share... Sorry..~

Caitlin

--Movie: Howl's Moving Castle

--Food: Fish and Chips. It's so basic, but so delicious.

--Fandom: Well, I've been a furry for nearly 16 years now, so theres that.~

--Other Games: Check the "About yourself" section~ :3

I wouldn't apply if I didn't understand these ruls and agreements~

Hello! I was wondering if I could rejoin the clan? I just started again after taking a very long break. I joined a few years back and also have a chibi drawn for Tethra Doom.

I'm currently working and will try to play whenever I have some spare time. I like helping people whenever I can. I returned a few days ago so I'm lost with all the new changes.

Intolerance

Movie: Tanacious D and the Pick of Destiny, Lion King

Food: Everything involving Pizza

Fandom: Nothing really..

Other games I play include Battlefield 1 and GW2.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings. I'd be honored to join this fabulous clan. 

Tell us about yourself.

I'm a returning Tenno after taking a pretty long break because Lotus kept nagging me to do stuff all the time. Currently enjoy killing Grineer more since Corpus is annoying as hell.

Hate the grind but I keep coming back. (Please send help)

Verouzer

Movie: Tonnes of them. One of my favorite is Your Name.

Food: Anything that satisfies my hunger and taste buds. Lol

Games: TF2, Paladins, GTA Vice City, and tonnes more.

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

About myself: I'm still a student, I play and draw for fun. I used to be a hardcore in Warframe but those days are long over. Right now I'm on a bit a hiatus because my schedule has been rather packed. I've been running a ghost clan on my own for almost 2 years, and it's pretty much a ghost town now.  I knew the creator of the clan, we built the clan together, expanded it and completed almost all the research. We recruited others into our clan until it was full.

In a twisted turn of fate, the creator got bored of our tiny community. He felt trapped with us and wanted more, wanted something we could never give him. He left the clan to head for the big time, and abandoned the house he built. One by one, people began to leave until I was one of the last two tenno remaining. I wanted to leave too, to join bigger clans.

But I simply couldn't just drop all my work and leave. I invested more than just money in that dojo. Blood, tears, my first Forma, it all would be wasted. 

So I stayed. Alone and hurting, I grinded out a terracotta trophy for the Acolyte event and Silver trophies for the Rathuum and Pacifism Defect events. I gathered materials for research and dojo colors. It was tough work, but I had a dojo I could call my own.

I know this is a rant, and it's straying from the question, but I don't want to leave my clan. Would be too much to add my ghost clan into the same Alliance as PGO?

Edit: Clan Name: Gaiden of Ollnozz (I don't have enough platinum to change the original name)

Tell us Your In-Game Name: Dylki

Favourite movie: Spirited Away is my personal favourite. I love all the Studio Ghibli productions! :3

Favourite food: Japanese food :D especially Udon noodles!

Favourite fandom: Fire Emblem!

Other games I play: Fire Emblem Awakening (I have Fates too, but my brother hogged the 3ds ever since we got it so my account is still stuck on the second level :/ ), Kirby stuff, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams , Mariokart 8, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm (DEHAKAAAA), Overwatch (Reinhardt main :3), Paladins, Trove, Team Fortress 2, Rocket League.

I draw quite a bit in my spare time too. Here's the thread where I put my stuff:

Edit: I have read the clan rules and memorized them :3

Second edit: I shortened my rant, sorry about going on for so long :(

Edited by Dylki

• 2 weeks later...

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

I just read The Soul of an Octopus and I like this game,,, nuff said

Muratus_del_Mur

Squid. I like the way it feels on the suckers of my tentacles as I move it towards my mouth.

I understand, captain XD

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2013 at 2:04 AM, yuikami said:

Been playing Warframe on and off for a while and I just got back into it with my GF. We'd like to join together if there are enough openings. We're pretty chilled out, just want to find an active and fun clan to join. Also as Monster Hunter and God Eater fans, we find more fun in PVE and helping other players than competitive PVP sort of things.

Mine is Calamitus, her's is Saercie.

Movies: Studio Ghibli Works, Pan's Labyrinth, Tim Burton's Works, Coraline, Misc Anime Movies.

Food: We like to cook and experiment with different foods... but her's is Mabo Tofu, mine is Eggplant Parmesan.

Fandom: We're anime nerds...

Other Games: Monster Hunter Series, God Eater Series, Random MMOs.

We understand and agree.