Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

✿ Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Hi! I'm Reto, 22 year old guy from Italy. Started playing Warframe about 2 weeks ago and I'm 100% hooked to it. I currently work at a restaurant where I bake pizzas for our customers, and I also work as an English Tutor for those Italian students that are not so good at English and seek to improve. In my free time I play PC games and hang out with friends when I get a chance.

I used to be into sports a lot, although some injuries forced me to stop doing them at a competitive level. I still practise some of them, but much more casually.
✿ Tell us Your In-Game Name.

Retodaliz

✿ Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.
My favorite food is pizza, hands down.

Hard to say my favorite movie, but I'm a big fan of LotR and Star Wars.

Fandom... I'd say the only thing worth defining fandom (in my case) would be my favorite soccer team. Not much else.

Apart from Warframe, I only play Awesomenauts at the moment. I used to play Spiral Knights for a LONG time, but the game became kinda dull in time. I also used to play Guild Wars 2 up until a couple months ago, but I needed a break. Very happy I ran into Warframe :)

✿ Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

Rules are pretty simple and very straight forward. All clear!

✿ Join us on our Teamspeak.

Should I wait for you to personally invite me to TS? Wouldn't want to be rude and just join without notice.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Have a good day

Hey guys

Iam buckshot and ran into warframe a week and totlaly love it

iam 33 yo and from the netherlands

and seek a clan that is active and has voicecomms

ingame name is jahbalja

favourite games are dark souls eve online!!

favourite food burritto \o/

greets

Edited by Jahbalja

• 2 weeks later...

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Hiya :3 I'm I'm 19 years old, From San Antonio, Texas, and recently moved to Florida! Played Warframe for a year and a half, and stopped because things got busy with school, work, and life kicking me while I was down. Recently I felt the Warframe itch return, and when I hopped on the forums to see what clans I might want to join, then I saw the greatest thing ever....Tentacles! (Well, and the non-serious manner when talking about the clan itself)
Tell us Your In-Game Name.

ExiledZodiac13, But please call me whatever you wish (prefer Zodi, but whateves)!
Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

Movie:Firefly or Serenity

Food:Taco :3

Fandom: Anything.....though i dont tend to follow anything too seriously

Games: Armored Core, Souls Games, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and many more.

Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

I have read, and have chosen to the rules listed above.
DONOT PM me ingame, I'm mostly AFK or in mission. Also I WILL NOT accept you if you send me a request pm in game

Gotcha Boss!
Join us on our Teamspeak, no need to wait for invitation, just hop on TS address; 108.61.25.67:10947 or ts3server://108.61.25.67?port=10947, see if we get along fine, if you like it here and other people enjoy your stay. You MUST join our teamspeak in order to be considered.

Might have to look around for my mic(crappy movers are crap), but being on TS isnt problamatic at all (I'll finally be able to have a excuse to use it) Though, if i dont find my mic i probably wont get one till after the new years. I hope this isn't a problem!

EDIT!!! Please ignore my application, I was offered a spot on a group friends clan, so aplogies for wasting your time!

Edited by ExiledZodiac13

Username=ForsakenAlien

Rank=Mr11

Age=16 Nov29 1998

Country=philippines

TimeZone=UTC +8 

Reason for Membership=I really want to join a clan. I hear that they are very fun and exciting, also I would enjoy meeting new people  on this clan

Previous clans=Bnr

Knowledge of members=I currently do not know about any of your members 

who told you about the clan=Nobody

Username=ForsakenAlien
Rank=Mr11
Age=16 Nov29 1998
Country=philippines
TimeZone=UTC +8 
Reason for Membership=I really want to join a clan. I hear that they are very fun and exciting, also I would enjoy meeting new people  on this clan
Previous clans=Bnr
Knowledge of members=I currently do not know about any of your members 
who told you about the clan=Nobody

Please read HOW TO JOIN before applying.

Recruitement is still open ? I volunteered some time ago but it was just a bit too late. Mind If I redo my self-presentation ? :)

Sure, I still have your old info post, just hop on TS, no need to wait for TS invitation :D

Wow, just wow! I'm not here for applying, but the recruitment page is really cool!

Thanks ^u^/

Edited by yuikami

Sure, I still have your old info post, just hop on TS, no need to wait for TS invitation :D

Great ! I'll still redo my intro nonetheless cause it was a bit incomplete now that I look at it

I may not be there much during week but I might just hop on on TS3 to say Hi once in a while :)

New intro : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/48428-✿pink-giant-octopus✿happy-casual-clan-of-happy-casual-people-recruitment-open/?p=4794525

Edited by 514415

umm..how do i start sooo hi im a gamer like everyone else....im also from malaysia :D not to far...........ive been playing warframe since nekros was first release......i think i do grind not to be better but not to be a burden..umm teamspeak is not a problem but im a uni student with a very difficult course so im only available during the weekends or holidays and sem breaks,That and i have to get use the Com at my folks home cause i got a mac.....still working on that.Uhh...my favourite movie is... is K: Missing Kings..and my fav food is curry shrimp  >W< and the games i play.....well i got payday 2 on thee Com...but my mac...。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。well its from terraria,binding of isaac,undertale(gotta try it),mount and blade warband,tf2,dota 2(for fun),cs:go,Endless Legends,dont starve,Chilvary,killing floor, and finally Gmod....games are hard to buy in malaysia 。゚・(>﹏<)・゚。and my fandoms are well  alot from RWBY,Steven Universe,Gravity falls etc to big to list srry,OH forgot my ingame name its DINOREEPER srry .

well thats the gist of it, srry for making such a messy essay ,if its full or i dont make the cut then its fine at least let me say that, i thank you for doing what your doing and dont stop doing it ty for reading and srry for wasting your time

Hello again, I was in this clan for about a month until I disappeared without saying anything. I could have let someone know but I just procrastinated for so long that I forgot about it completely. Sorry about that! :C My first post with the application is back on page 133 of this thread.

---------Skip these two paragraphs if you don't wanna read my summer and fall story-----------

So, some things that caused me to not be very active Warframe for the past 7 months were because I went to Vietnam for about a month. I didn't have my computer with me so I didn't have a way of playing.  After I came back in July I just tried to finish Skyrim's Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs before school started in August. 

During the fall semester I was pretty busy with school work, League of Legends, and lots of anime. I briefly played Warframe every now and then, but not enough to really look for a clan. Also, upon Yuikami's suggestion when I was on Teamspeak with the group, I bought Fallout 3 and New Vegas during a sale! I'm only partway through F3, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main reason I got back  into Warframe was because I heard that the Monkey King Wukong was released! I really love Wukong in every game he's been in so I just straight up bought him ($10 because I got 50% discount platinum. Early Xmas for me). I have leveled him up to lvl 29 this past week. But I have no other friends who play Warframe so it got lonely pretty quickly.

Will you take me back in? 

✿ Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Wel, I'm 18, freshly graduated and I like playing Warframe daily! I'm always prowling the Void looking for shiny prime gear. 

✿ Tell us Your In-Game Name.

TheOneTrueSledgeHammer

✿ Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

Movie - Watchmen

Food: Pizza

Fandom: shia labeouf

Other games:

- Dirty Bomb

- Garry's Mod

✿ Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

100% :D

✿ Join us on our Teamspeak.

Sure I guess, I may use it once or twice....

i also have a friend in the clan and his name is ... thirsty-pickle

Edited by TheOneTrueSledgehammer

Greeting to you, honorable emissaries of LuLz! 

Here I am, FloodedFive (or just Flood, F5, Uncle Floody for acquaintances, references and friends) to make my request!

I am but a humble wandering in this solar system with the rank of 16, who since not so long ago is completely alone, with no clan, because those doofuses kicked me for trading Warframe for Fallout 4 for 2 weeks. Well, maybe more than two weeks, I've lost count - all I can remember is collecting some junk in the wastes.

Anywho, my real identity is super secret and I will not reveal it for less than 1/4 of a cake. But joking aside, I've been on a lookout for clan like this for a hella long time. You guys seem nice and funny and NOT hardcore, which is super awesome.

I would like these notes to be stated in my personnel file:

Caucasian, Male, 22 y.o., dashingly handsome.

Vivid imagination and ability to dive in ANY fandom, literally, scared me a few small gigs as a writer in the distant past, so I've decided to make it my purpose in life. I'm told I'm pretty good at this and would achieve greatness, but I'm lazy a/f, so noes.

I enjoy movies, when I lose track of my life as it turn into one black spot, never changing. Those, which helped me recently: Snowpiercer, Night Train to Lisbon, Mr Nobody, V for Vendetta, Gladiator, Law Abiding Citizen, Constantine, Fifth Element, Star Wars, Pitch Black, Moon. Won't pick one. Don't make me do dis.

Food is the bliss, and even though I can cook like a pro (stop laughing), I do enjoy junk food from time to time. Oh, and pizza! Especially pizza!

Have no fav games, play almost everything with a decent history. I'm a plot-lover. The game may look like trash, hell it may be even text-quest, but if there's character development, twists, relationship evolution, I'm sold. 

Well, I wrote a lot. I think even a bit too much. Hope to become a member. 

P.S. If you have questions, or just want to talk about stuff, I'm always here. Figuratively. 

Create a reply to this thread containing the followings;

✿ Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game related, Any question you have.

I'd like to join. Been feeling quite lonely in my current clan. Only been staying due to likening their clan sigil.

Been a bit a Busy with my new job, but have been playing when free. Though when not playing, just watching anime or trying to draw.

Just started getting back into Pokémon, and hope to get a DS soon.

✿ Tell us Your In-Game Name.

InGame: LewaBolt

Twitter: @MLP_FireBlossom

✿ Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

Godzilla (1998)

Sushi(Black dragon eel roll)

I'm a Brony(MLP fan)

Witcher 3, use to play dragon nest but heard it has gone to hell.

Alan Wake.

Haven't found any other multiplayer game that sticks.

✿ Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

I will

✿ DONOT PM me ingame, I'm mostly AFK or in mission. Also I WILL NOT accept you if you send me a request pm in game

✿ If you wanna be deeper into the clan, feel free to join us on our Teamspeak, no need to wait for invitation, just hop on TS address; 108.61.25.67:10947 or ts3server://108.61.25.67?port=10947, see if we get along fine, if you like it here and other people enjoy your stay.

Will try, as holiday things are making me busy and forgetful.

Edited by LewaBolt

Hi there!

I'm 34 years old and play some wargames (Warhammer 40k and BattleTech active) and RPGs (Shadowrun, Dark Heresy and some White Wolf stuff) in my free time since 1993. In videogames I love the whole Metroid series as well as Deus Ex but tend to games like Diablo and World of Tanks as well.

To have some guys for Warframe would be really nice and you look like a funny bunch of space ninja to hang around with. Your rules look fine, too. Seems to foster a very friendly atmosphere without any pressure.

Would be nice if I could join you.

My IGN is Deus81

And the favorite movies are: Alien, Aliens, Predator I+II and all of the Appleseed movies.

Looking forward to see you assassinating some Grineer.

• 2 weeks later...

✿ Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Coming back from a fairly long hiatus from Warframe due to some personal complications, I came back and found that I got kicked out of my clan. I didn't really like the atmosphere (big, impersonal, not really fun) and this sounds like the opposite of that, more or less, so I'm interested.

I'm absurdly casual and ill-equipped for somebody who's been in the game for so long. I like doodling, writing, and music.

✿ Tell us Your In-Game Name.

MageMeat

✿ Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

Favourite movie: Pulp Fiction

Favourite food: sushi. (or maybe smoothies)

Fandoms: Supernatural, Sherlock. Fantasy/sci-fi stuff in general. (I'm not super deep in any fandom)

Other games: Team Fortress 2, Fistful of Frags, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends. Considering playing Dark Souls.

✿ Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

Got it.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Hi I'm Steven, I moved to Colorado a little over a year ago after finishing grad school and now I work full time. I try to spend most of my free time socializing with people and I wanted to join a clan that was just as much about socializing as it is getting sweet l00t. 

2. My in-game name is Scuba_Ste7e. If you meant if I have a name I prefer to go by in game I don't really care. Most people figure that my name is Steve or Scuba so either one works. 

3. Favorite movie is probably Inception, however I'm a HUGE movie buff so there's like 15 favorites easily. I love food, top of the list is Asian food but I've been trying on being more fit so a lot asian food in general. I'm a huge sci-fi fan in general. Currently not playing other games, but I'll go through breaks where I'll play Rocket League or Helldivers for a bit.