Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I.. I was eating a plate of takoyaki before looking for a clan to join, then i stumbled upon this.. THIS. MUST. BE. FATE.

HI!

I'm Nazth, 19 years old Male with a style sense of a teenage girl

I'm bad at spy missions and worse at pvp.

I.. like eating! (Especially sweets), Playing vidia gaemz, Binge watch an entire of season of anime then cringe because there's not enough episode *coughs*one punch man*coughs* 

I have soft spot for fluffy cute creatures and people who shares their candies with me :D

When i'm not devouring candies or chocolate.. I play either Warframe, Dota2 or CSGO. Mostly Dota2 on evening and Warframe at night

My favorite color is Black, Red and White.. 

Memes maek dremes 

IGN : Naztheus 

Rules☑ I agree to the terms and conditions☑ I'm not high On Crack  

I would like to join my IGN is HushedCasket223

I'm 16

My Favorite Color is: Red and Black

My Favorite movie is Batman the Dark Knight

I'm abit new to the game and I'm looking for a community of people to play and have fun with. I do enjoy abit of pvp here and there

Edited by HushedCasket223

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Hello, I invaded your TS earlier (TS name is Brizzyne but ingame name is Vasala). I am the advance scouting party of the Misfit Toy invasion :). We are the remnants of a WoW guild that also plays other games. Most of us primarily play FFXIV on the Exodus server in a pair of allied Free companies Angels of Chaos and Axis of Anarchy. We have the alliance linkshell named Fluffy Cuddly Bunnies so figured your name fits with us and the sense of humor feels similar to ours.

Tell us Your In-Game Name. In game I am Vasala (same as my paladin in WoW ;))

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

New favorite movie is the new Star Wars movie. I was pretty happy with the way they continued the story. Food is chicken in most varieties. As far as sports go I am a St Louis Cardinal baseball fan :). Games: Final Fantasy XIV is the main one I play now. Just starting in Warframe. I also was a long time WoW player and still play other Blizzard games from time to time (D3, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone). Main other steam game I play is Borderlands 2. My friends are similar with Velgen playing the most other games.

From talking with those on TS I feel that this will be a good match. A list of the other people are: Velgen, Aklu, Kivasama, Kieryan, Haiirosenshi. Me, Velgen, and Aklu are the most active in Warframe. Kivasama when he gets tired of the new D3 season is our real late nighter.)

Hi, I go by TheSwooz, both in game and anywhere else right now, I like cute chubby things, and new socks. Sometimes when put together -w-

My favorite movie is always changing (but I guess I could say Pacific Rim will always be one of my faves?), my favorite food is homemade beef stroganoff (it's a comfort food for me -w-), and I play all sorts of games, but if not Warframe, its usually Pokemon in some shape or form. I guess it's been like 20 years of loving to collect things :p And Warframe and Pokemon enable that!

As for the number 2 that's been scratched out... I'll have to go burn some proof photos, now that they're not needed.

I was just thinking earlier this morning I want to find a sweet guild. Like, not in the purely slang way but one that's just nice, happy and positive, seeing as my current one is just bumming me out :< 

I hope I can see you all in game soon!

Hi there, my IGN is DeltaPavonis, though I go by a couple different names depending on what I feel like calling myself when I'm signing up for something.

I honestly can't pick one movie I like. I'm particularly keen on Inception, Pacific Rim and Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door.

As for food, does Taco Bell count as a food?

On the subject of games, I'm looking forward to XCOM 2, played a ton of XCOM: Long War mod, and a smattering of Metal Gear Online.

I'm not a super-competitive player, I'm just looking for some people to hang out with online and play some Warframe with at the end of the day and PGO seems right up that alley.

Hello im a fellow tenno in need of a clan and your's look pretty neat.

My ign is TheAwesomeGuyWithTheHat (yes it's long as hell but i wanted to make sure the username wasnt taken)

Other then that i play a bunch of games including but not limited to GTA 5, The Binding of isaac: rebirth, dark souls 1 & 2 

and Terraria. (For a full list of my steam games go here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingCarsten/)

Atm in game im mr 19 and about to ascend to mr 20. Other then that im a big fan of Valkyr and Ivara, but i still have a ginda big array of frames at my disposal which i still enjoy playing. (Maybe except for nekros but he's still usefull for farming resources)

Personally i dont like saying i have favorit things bacause i think it's limiting to some of the greatest things in life. So in saying that i think some of my favorit movies are The shawshank redemption, Forest Gump, Alien 1 & 2 and District 9. I also like anime and manga and i really like Kill La Kill and Hellsing. For music i usually listen to Melodic death metal and such with some of my favorit music being from Disarmonia Mundi and Scar Symmetri.

So if you think you would like a piece of this tall handsome tenno throw an invite.

With love TheAwesomeGuyWithTheHat.

I've been playing warframe since April, 2013.  I kinda just recently abandoned my old clan due to inactivity and I find that this clan may be exactly what I've been looking for, Amazing.  Just the name already makes me wanna join.  I like to play third person shooters, I also try to watch anime quite often.  I like to see people's drawings, for I have no drawing skill myself ;w;

My IGN is ThatonePenguinPerson

My favorite movie is My Neighbor Totoro
My favorite food is Chocolate *^*

I recently started playing Blade and Soul, Waiting for a game called Soul Worker ;w; I occasionally play GTA 5, Terraria, Minecraft, and Ghost in the Shell. 

Sorta old player coming back to Warframe. Casual-ish player who enjoys random chit-chat.

My IGN is leiurus017

Favorite movie would probably be Dawn of the Dead (2004) or REC.

I mostly scavenge for asian food. Noodles, curry, rice etc 

I play Dota 2 (bad at it), League of Legends (super bad at it) and some random Ragnarok private server. I used to play FFXIV but got tired of it. Also, I'm up for a random game of L4D2 or Killing Floor (have yet to buy KF2)

My name is Daniel, I played Warframe when the beta launched up until around the first few Prime frames came out, then I took a break but I decided to get back into the game a few weeks ago. I'm really enjoying the amount of new content they put into the game and Im looking for a more active yet casual clan of people to play with and get to know.
My in game name is SinSeraph
My favourite movie is probably Snatch, and Im a really big fan of Mexican/Central American cuisine in general. Im really into Live Action Roleplaying, enjoy a couple anime and I play Warmachine tabletop
✿ I have read the rules and accept them, and won't PM you in game.

Hiyo my IGN is HellionKaiser and ive been off and on warframe since early beta took a long break and got back into it playing with my buddy Delta 

for movies i have to say my favorite is Fifth Element

my favorite food is definitely lasagna

as for my favorite fandom i am a lover of ALMOST all things pony related

as for games i play currently (deep breath) warframe (duh), Blade and Soul, Overwatch, Ragnarok, Dungeon Fighter Online, Final Fantasy 14, Xcom 2, GTA 5, Dungeon Defenders 2, SMITE (even though i am garbage at it), and when it comes out likely Black Desert because why not

anyway looking forward to playing with you all!

• 2 weeks later...

✿ Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Hi guys, former PGO member, I was a member at the beginning of last year methinks, I left just because I had lost interest. I'm back and semi active, I have a lot of real life to deal with. Uh... I work in tech support and just play games. No real life outside of that haha. 

✿ Tell us Your In-Game Name.

Skullriot

✿ Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

Fallout is one of my favorite universes. I also watch anime and Game Grumps when doin other stuff. Currently playing through Pokemon OR and X on mah N3DS. 

✿ Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

Yuh. I do relly. 

✿ DONOT PM me ingame, I'm mostly AFK or in mission. Also I WILL NOT accept you if you send me a request pm in game

Damn, fine. I just wanted to be friendly but whatever. Gosh.

✿ If you wanna be deeper into the clan, feel free to join us on our Teamspeak, no need to wait for invitation, just hop on TS address; 108.61.25.67:10947 or ts3server://108.61.25.67?port=10947, see if we get along fine, if you like it here and other people enjoy your stay.

Might be able to later!

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Hiya

I used to be in PGO, but sadly school had caught up with me, and I had to go inactive for a while... but now I'm back for good, and ready to do whatever!
 Tell us Your In-Game Name.

Chaika-
 Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

My favorite movie is a tie between SW:TFA and Sword of the stranger. Favorite food has got to be Ramen noodles... mmmm. I'm a pretty big otaku, and I still watch a ton of anime almost everyday. Other games I play are CS:GO, Skyrim, Garry's Mod, L4D2, and TF2.
 Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

Gotcha!
 DONOT PM me ingame, I'm mostly AFK or in mission. Also I WILL NOT accept you if you send me a request pm in game

Understood!

Hi!

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

I'm friends with someone in your corp (DeltaPavonis) and just started playing Warframe. I'm a fairly friendly-yet-private person who enjoys doing fun things.

breezewhispers

Citizenfour, Ethnic Food in general, I dunno, GW2/EVE/Endless Legend

Ok!

DONOT PM me ingame, I'm mostly AFK or in mission. Also I WILL NOT accept you if you send me a request pm in game

Ok!

If you wanna be deeper into the clan, feel free to join us on our Teamspeak, no need to wait for invitation, just hop on TS address;108.61.25.67:10947 or ts3server://108.61.25.67?port=10947, see if we get along fine, if you like it here and other people enjoy your stay.

I am patient. :)

Edited by breezewhispers

Hello there c: I am 15(Soon to be 16) But i have the voice of a twelve year old, also DSIII is coming out soon so i might not be on that much...Wow what a time to apply .-.

MartianPootfairy

I don't really what that many movies .-., Bacon!~ , Warhammer 40k, For the emperor! League of Legends Terraria Smite Dark souls (1-3) Bloodborne...This list goes on for a while! (EDIT: Should have clarified, I will be playing DSIII, I should have been more spessific...How do you even spell spessific i have never figured it out.)

Understood cap'n! nothingyoucansaycanprovethatiamoramnotpreformingakhornebloodritual

Sounds good c:
 If you wanna be deeper into the clan, feel free to join us on our Teamspeak, no need to wait for invitation, just hop on TS address;108.61.25.67:10947 or ts3server://108.61.25.67?port=10947, see if we get along fine, if you like it here and other people enjoy your stay.

I will try to remember this if i ever download teamspeak.

Edited by MartianPootfairy
Clarification

Uhm Hi yuikami/leader of pink giant octupus,

I would like to apply for your clan. Here I go:

• Myself huh? Well I like computer games, that's for sure. Also I'm 17 years old and I live in Austria. No, not Australia. I visit a higher technical colleage for IT atm. 
  • AUTpl4yed
  • Movie? If I have time to watch movies (mainly because I spend my time watching anime, playing games or sometimes studying) then it's space-related, which puts "Interstellar" and "The Martian" on top of my list. 
    My favourite food would be some Austrian classics which I don't know the translation of :/
    My favourite game(s) is probably the Borderlands-franchise. I also love to kill some monsters in the hack and slay classic, Diablo 3 and sometimes throw in a round of League of Legends with friends :3. Also, Terraria.
  • Also I'm ok with tentacles and hentai.

Looking forward to your response!

Edited by AUTpl4yed

1. Hi, I've been playing this game since 2013, a long time. I recently came back from a hiatus and I'm looking for a clan, I'm a helpful person and love sharing with those who are willing to share with me. I'm pretty experienced, I'll need to play catch up a bit since I'm coming back and there seems to be a whole lot of things going on to since I last played. It's nice you guys aren't competitive and just a laid back sort of crew and I like that. I've been in multiple clans in the past and you've had elitists look down on newer players who didn't know what to do or help and I don't really like that so I left.

2. In game name is PeterKha

3. Don't really have a favourite movie however, I like horror movies or comedies or even asian films. When it comes to food, I just eat everything basically hahaha. I used to play a lot more games but eventually after a while I just grew out of them. I played Maplestory, League but I love sandbox free world games, like Saints Row, GTA etc.

I'm really looking forward to your response and hope I can be approved into this clan because it seems like such a chill group and I love the clan logo of the octopus! :)

Hi, my friend got me into this game back in 2013 and I fell in love with it, I've been on and off due to commitments but now I'm here and ready to play and looking for an awesome clan to do that with. I'm pretty experienced, I could do all the end game content back when I used to play, might be a bit different now but I can adapt.

Gabbles is my ign.

love action movies, burgers and pizza for food and steak. played league, smite, maple, skyrim, d2, diablo, huge variety.

I hope I get accepted in, your clan seems nice and as a returning player, I'd like to surround myself with nice people and hope to make some new friends.

Hi ! I would like to join your clan.

I'm playing this game for a 1 year and few months.I was been in one Serbian clan,but something bad happened and it probably don't exist anymore :(.I have lot of knowledge in this game and i am looking  for people who would like to play usualy with me.

Except Warframe,I play Mortal Combat,NFS MW(2005),Half-life multiplayer and DMC.

Love to eat everything except tomato ,usualy watch horror movies.

IGN: PEPIYEA

I agree with all rules!    

Hi I have been playing warframe since 2013 and I like to travel and visit new places.

ign: blackskymajor

My favorite movie is Deadpool, my favorite type of food is usually asian and I like to play strategy games looking forward to warhammer total war

I have read the rule and agreement and i agree with all of it

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i am Maxblits(in-game name),I've been playing the game for 2 months followed the development for a year, i love gaming and would like to join your clan and my favorite movie is Van Hellsing, food lasagna, i have read the rules and agreement and agree with it i play any game as long as its fun.

Edited by Maxblits