Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Heys :)

Name is TheSselluos, I would love to join your clan, i'm a student living in GMT +2 or +3 i don't remember. My favorite things are eating and sleeping, like to read manga sometimes watch anime, movies (sci-fi,horror, fantasy), books (same), as for video games atm its Dark Souls 3 and Warframe (thou i'm looking for any fun game)

Thanx

Hello, your mascot looks awesome!

Tell us about yourself.

• I love to play games! PC games, board games, card games. Kind of avoid consoles though, controllers are too hard :(

Tell us Your In-Game Name.

• supervroom

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

• Toy Story, pastries, N/A, almost everything (any type of genre)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!!!

I woulds like to join this clan, it seems so nice and fits so well with me!

I am a tennogirl, been playing WF for 4 years (more or less), playing casual (and more heavily when is needed), lvling up mastery (currently mastery 18), love everything in this game! ^^ I have two rabbits messing with my stuff around my studio. I am currently working, and my time zonte is GMT+1
 My in-game name is Nirakat 
 Love to read, sci-fi and scary movies, Shonen manga, chicken wings and ramen. 
 I understood all the rules; I don't mind (and I like to) help other people, I am nice, hate rudeness, and I just want a nice casual clan to play with, and help ^^ 

I usually don't join TS or Skype, 'cuz I'm shy and non-english speaker, but maybe in the future I will join some voice chat! 

I love the pink octopuss, really. 

ckuSX49.jpg

*:.. ..:**:.. ..:**:.. ..:**:.. .

Edited by Nirakat
GMT zone

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, I am part of a Storm clan which is pretty quiet and located in Europe (i live in Taiwan) so hard to meet members (but they rarely come online) and found the experience boring and many of the members dont participate in helping the clan. Anyways long story short, I want to change clans and your logo is just too adorable and reading the forum you seem like a great bunch of guys. Let me tell you a bit about myself and see if you want me to join and maybe you can tell me how many members there are now? where do most members come online? etc

Tell us about yourself.

• I am an avid PC gamer but am not too good at it (ha), been playing WF for about 1.5 years and play casually every night after work for a few hours. I am...older (pushing 50) and am MR 22 right now (i have enough affinity to take the MR23 test but just not motivated yet). I love the community that WF has and enjoy the gameplay quite a bit. I have about 1700 hours in game as of now and it the new content from Tennogen is to be believed, I will sink another 1700 hours and hundreds of dollars into the game.

dodorichard (i have or have bought all the frames and am missing i think about 5 weapons)

• i love Sci-fi movies, anime (Ghost in the Shell, Akira, etc), I love playing MMO and immersive games (Assassins Creed before they got sucky, Mass Effect series (hated Andromeda) and Dragon Age series

Tell us about yourself.
I love playing video games, My favorites are RPG,MMORPG,Action games, I am 26 years old.

N3CR1ON

Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, pizza, Heroes of the Storm

Heya o7 

Just wanted to join a clan because my old clan died a slow and horrible death became inactive and im looking for a new casual clan to play with.

I like playing video games and im slowly learning photoshop and premiere. Aside from warframe i like playing League and Overwatch.

IGN: Potatoflak

Hope we get along well :)

I'm not sure if theres any slots left or if you're still recruiting, but I'll just post this here any way! ^^

Tell us about yourself.

I am a sophomore in university studying information technology. I started this game one month ago and looking for a fun and active clan. 

✿ Tell us Your In-Game Name.

FireDragonix97

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

--Movie: Quite lot but not including horror movies

--Food: Pizza.

--Fandom: Transformers

--Other Games: Alliance Of Valiant Arms, Blackshot, League of Legends, Paladins

Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

Understand and agree.

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Hi, I came back after awhile and so much has changed about warframe. I'm pretty shy and bad at talking about myself so I hope thats okay. This seems like a clan that i can make friends with people ^^. 

also I draw, https://twitter.com/Ishu_tani

Ishutani

I've played alot of pso2, but lately I've been playing path of exile and persona 5 lately, both are really fun but gets abit repetitive with time.

nier automata and dark souls/bloodborne are my current favourites now.

yup 'u 'd

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Just a casual gamer/anime fan looking for fun times in my college/work routine. My playing history is basically: "Oh new update... i liked - plays for a month - got what i wanted now what to do?... just wait another update"

Tell us Your In-Game Name.

ADF01Falken

Actually playing: Nier: Automata, Black Desert, From the Depths, League of Legends (casually), wishing for Ace combat 7 and a pc version of Armored Core (dreams *-*)

Animes: One Punch, Overlord, Claymore hm... better not continue... to long...

Seens fair, i agree.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to submit an application to be one of your 'Tentacle' please ^ ^v

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

- I'm a very casual gamer. (Trapped in work full time)

- Usually plays at night time after work duties and life errands. (PST)

- Trying to 'Git Gud' with Warframe. (Just started playing last week)

JJounG

Tell us Your favorite

movie -  Anything based on real histories. ex. Kingdom of Heaven, Dunkirk, Schindler's List, The messenger, and etc.

food -  Anything deep-fried.  (You dip anything into hot oil and it comes out as a delicacy) & Sushi.   In conclusion, it's either deep-fried or raw... -,.-;

fandom -  Game of Throne & varieties of documentary film.

other games you play - Usually plays one game at a time. (Not much game time allowed due to real life stuff).  Last game I've played was Witcher 3 and played it for nearly a year.

Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above

I understand and agree.  I promise to be a 'Clan Law' abiding tentacle.

Thank you in advance for your possible acceptance!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Hello it is I, a meme, a lowkey Youtuber, and somehow an adult I don't know who allowed me to have responsibility. I think that is the best and only way to describe me. 

• Disapoint_Paretn

• Movie: Madoka Magica Rebellion
  • Food: crab, seafood in general
  • Fandom:  Gravity Falls, Madoka Magica, Boku no Hero, and so much more that I can't even remember
  • Games: Elder Scroll Online, League, Overwatch, Portal, again too many to list

• AOK with the rules :)

• 1 month later...

I am a cat mom, who currently has 4 babies. Names of my babies are Baby, Billy, Charlie, and Salem. I also love writing fan fiction, fantasy, and sci-fi.
 My in-game name is ThePaganDevil
 My favorite movie is IT and the remake is really cool. For food I enjoy almost any variant of potatoes. My favorite fandom would probably be Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. I also play League of Legends, Overwatch, Dead by Daylight, and Left for Dead 2.
 I understood all the rules and plan to abide by them

I'm from Puerto Rico, Navy Veteran, I love karaoke, music, and video games.

My in-game name is onyxd23 

Favorite food is some form of pork with a side of rice and beans. Favorite movies are The Goonies, Labyrinth, The Monster Squad, Dark Crystal, and the Princess Bride.

I love sci-fi and ninjas.

Other games I play are Minecraft, Mass Effect series, and Dragon Age series.

I will obey the rules!

Looking forward to hanging out with you all :-)

Edited by onyxd23

Hello!

I'm from Brazil, and have being playing this game for about a week.

At the moment i'm a workless hobo betwen jobs and would like to hang out with some friendly folk. Though i dont have much experience in speak english i will surely be happy in hear you guys, at least until i became more confortable.

So... As a said before, i'm from brazil, though i dont like sun nor soccer.

My ING is Cleberius

I REALY like chicken, and anything that i cook. I enjoy space moveis like the Alien franchise (exept Prometheus and the other one), Fantasy movies and science documentaries

At the moment i'm not playing any other games, but i enjoy almost all RPGs and MMORPGs.

I like to read, specially wuxia(TDG, ISSTH and Renegade Immortal), and fantasy books.

I am initialy a quiet person, altough i become realy talkative wen i loose myself. and would realy like to make some friends across the world.

The rules are not a problem to me cause i'm a really freindly player and dont like to be in anyones way,

At last i'm a self-taught english speaker and just to hear you guys would be a tremendous help.

Looking forward to meet you all. 

Bye!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join if there are any spots left.

Tell us about yourself.

- I am a portuguese software developer.I'm new to the game and i'm loving it.

✿ Tell us Your In-Game Name.

- Mogarrio

- Movie: Hard to choose. If i have to name one, The Matrix (the first one ;)).

- Food:Very hard to choose. But if i have to name one dish i'd say "bacalhao à brás", which is a traditional portuguese dish.

- Fandom: A lot of different stuff: Anime, Video-games, Movies (Science fiction mostly), the list goes on...

- Other Games: With a full-time job and taking a College degree, i only have time for 1 game which is Warframe.

- Understand and agree.

Tell us about yourself.

Started playing about a week ago and loving this game. I'm a student with some time to kill.

Dancharr

Movie: The Shawshank Redemption

Food: Shaomai

Fandom: Can't say i'm in any fandoms but I read manga and play video games in my spare time.

Other Games: a few thousand hours deep in DotA though I haven't been playing too much, lots of Path of Exile, used to be top 10k global in osu!, used to play sc2

Understood.

Hi, my in-game name is BPuzzlepants. I am a grandfather. I like game with lots of moving parts I played Eve for something like 6 years. The one food I will make an appointment for is a good cut of steak. I dont have a favorite movie, I have a list and I love them all equally. Fandoms... does bad British TV count? What else... oh: I am so new I dont even have the words to express how new I am. I play a Mag, probably badly.

Currently a junior in college, don't really get to play much but when i do it'd be nice to have people to play with.

loki526

I don't really watch movies so I can't really pick any. 

Favorite food would have to be sushi or pizza, you can do so much with them.

Not really a fandom but i enjoy reading manga when I have time.

As of right now my game pool is small since I don't have much time to play games. I mostly play LoL and PoE when I don't have anyone to play Warframe with.

Understood.

I am a 25 years old guy, currently trying to wrap my head around electrical engineering at a university in Germany. I play too much most of the time, except in finals month...

When I play videogames, I want to have fun and relax, not get all competitive and the such.

FrEzil

I am currently watching The Expanse, but I like all Sci-Fi. I eat like everything, but cake takes the cake :D (especially if that cake happens to be cheesecake).

Atm I obsess over Initial D and Warhammer 40k, especially the Dark Heresy pen and paper games.

Read, understood, agreed.

Edited by FrEzil