The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

hey cheer up. i never posted on the forums until i asked to join PGO and if recruiting comes again just ask. we don't care about anonymity, we care more on what kind of person you are.

s so does that mean *sniff* i can join?

@RainNero as long as you letting us know, there's no problem dude.

@4Z21 when the recruitment is open again, you'll have a chance to apply yes! *o*/

Anyway... on related note to our clan emblem... I've been staring at this message for a week already...

logowait_zps37511b25.jpg

This is what it's going to look like >w</

clanemblem_zps620595db.png

Hello again yuikami

I'm still catching up on a week or more of posts so apologies if this is all old-hat.

Congratulations on all of your successes, most notably placing in the top 5 on the latest event. 100 "waves" of toons (finally caught up!) and your Dojo  build. I have to say the design on your page looks suitably neat and, well "tentacullar"* .spreading out  like that.

Impressive & inspirational as always!

-ojd- Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"
{Blood & Honor.}

*Use of the word  "tentacullar" is neither copyrighted  nor restricted. Consider it a gift.

Hello again yuikami

I'm still catching up on a week or more of posts so apologies if this is all old-hat.

Congratulations on all of your successes, most notably placing in the top 5 on the latest event. 100 "waves" of toons (finally caught up!) and your Dojo build. I have to say the design on your page looks suitably neat and, well "tentacullar"* .spreading out like that.

Impressive & inspirational as always!

-ojd- Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"

{Blood & Honor.}

*Use of the word "tentacullar" is neither copyrighted nor restricted. Consider it a gift.

Thank you so much for all the congrats! Doesn't matter if it's late, it's still very sweet and means so much <3

On the hand, congrats on your TS server, too! Is it ok if I drop by to say hi sometimes?

¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.

\ May all the fun and tentacles be with you!

.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤

..\

☻/

/▌

/ \

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On clan note, anyone who donated to the dojo and still havn't gotten their chibi yet, please send the screenies to me as soon as possible. I wanna finish the rest with in these few days cause the next 2 weeks I'll be very busy with works. Thanks!

Also added rule number5, 'cause I kinda accidentally kicked some nice one ._. sorry folks!

5) If you're going to be away, taking a break from the game, at least let us know once in a while that you're still with us and alive. If you're missing for over a month without any word at all then... We'll have to open up some chance for new member to have fun with us. It's not like we demand you to be active in game, just a few words that you're doing fine.

Edited by yuikami

@4Z21 when the recruitment is open again, you'll have a chance to apply yes! *o*/

Anyway... on related note to our clan emblem... I've been staring at this message for a week already...

logowait_zps37511b25.jpg

That looks awesome, even tho I'm not really into pink, or octopi....

But, it's still awesome looking. Also, from what I can tell, and what I've heard, the clan emblem is using .png images right? And the transparent parts of the image in game is determined by what part of the image is transparent in the file?  I'm trying to gather as much info on the requirements and set up of clan images, so my clan can upload ours in one go, since the main clan warlord is unemployed and flat broke.

O wow, glad you're safe o-o

I'm lucky to be alive O_O

Added 2 more chibis :D

kadajidunwanu_zps67540d76.png

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!
LOOK AT ME !!! I'M SPRAYING SPRINKLES & LOVE ALL AROUND !!!!

logowait_zps37511b25.jpg

OUR EMBLEM LOOOOKKKKSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AWESOME 

On clan note, anyone who donated to the dojo and still havn't gotten their chibi yet, please send the screenies to me as soon as possible. I wanna finish the rest with in these few days cause the next 2 weeks I'll be very busy with works. Thanks!

Sent you the screenshot a few days ago when you requested, just posting here so you know I have. Thank you in advance for the chibi.

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!
LOOK AT ME !!! I'M SPRAYING SPRINKLES & LOVE ALL AROUND !!!!

KISS MEH <3