The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

oops my IGN is : FOREVERSLEEPY 

I d like to join ur clan

How to Join?

• We're more of a group of close friends. Just make sure you're a team player, you don't have to be best at this game or anything. We like people with great sense of humor. We don't need competitive pricks or anyone who doesn't read in our clan.
  • Pop me a Forum PM! yuikami, Or post your IGN here.

[DONOT PM me ingame, I'm mostly AFK or in mission. Also I WILL NOT accept you if you send me a request pm ingame]

• Tell us why you want to join Pink Giant Octopus.
  • Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.
  • I'll send you the interview questions. [Yeah I kinda had to add this... due to some troublesome ones we accepted]
  • And pretty please, make sure you're already NOT in a clan, or don't have any invitation from other clan in progress. If you can't make sure of this, there won't be an invitation for you for a week.
  • Dance around in the moonlight and shout out for O-mighty Unicorn Frame!

Also, recruitment is currently closed.

B**** Pleeeeease.... Yui didn't forget about you.... You're next in line! =P

You should check the front page of the thread. You'd be surprised at how much Yui updates the main page for this clan thread with information regarding the clan and rewards for everyone's hard work.

Ok, thanks much. I check the front page. but I never noticed the little text. Well, thanks again for pointing that out. I am sorry for not looking closely, fellow Tennotacles.