The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Hello! People of the Pink Giant Octopus! (Never used those words in the same sentence before o.O)

But it matters not! I humbly request an invitation to be a member of your fine Clan. I myself have been playing

Warframe for a Staggering period of ONE WEEK, and it has been a blast :D But as much as I love giving hugs 

to the Grineers with my Orthos, I find myself a tad lonely after just about seven thousand SOLO runs T.T 

Aaaanywho, im still currently schooling and am born and raised in Singapore, woohoo Racial Harmony! And regarding game exp,

I have reached Mastery Rank 3 and my Loki and I have travelled as far as Xini! So uhhh....huh what? Oh right, PLS REPLY!!

Hello! People of the Pink Giant Octopus! (Never used those words in the same sentence before o.O)

But it matters not! I humbly request an invitation to be a member of your fine Clan. I myself have been playing

Warframe for a Staggering period of ONE WEEK, and it has been a blast :D But as much as I love giving hugs 

to the Grineers with my Orthos, I find myself a tad lonely after just about seven thousand SOLO runs T.T 

Aaaanywho, im still currently schooling and am born and raised in Singapore, woohoo Racial Harmony! And regarding game exp,

I have reached Mastery Rank 3 and my Loki and I have travelled as far as Xini! So uhhh....huh what? Oh right, PLS REPLY!!

Recruitment is closed at the moment.

My apologies my good sir, but we are currently not available in terms of recruiting goes. We thank you for taking interest in our clan but we ask that you please wait until recruitment is reopened (unfortunately it is unclear when that will be) or locate another clan to be a part of. Again my apologies.

My apologies my good sir, but we are currently not available in terms of recruiting goes. We thank you for taking interest in our clan but we ask that you please wait until recruitment is reopened (unfortunately it is unclear when that will be) or locate another clan to be a part of. Again my apologies.

Excuse me while i cry in da conner for abit T.T

Who survived the longest 'till now? :D

I've only been able to survive 'till approx. 20:30s.

Lucky you ;w;

15.7 so far..

(Why my internet is so slow? why?) (;A;)

EDIT: 23:47 :D

Edited by Dreykan