The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Can I just type my rant here? I'll type it anyway. You don't have to read it if you don't like to, I just need to express my hate to get the load off, please...

I just happened to type a 3-paragraph long introduction in my profile which took me 20 mins to type. When I pressed the save changes key, I failed to notice that my internet connection was already absent. And so I clicked it and was redirected to a screen telling that I was unable to connect to the internet while all of the characters I typed before now vanished into an unknown void, unrecoverable. I screamed internally but the rage I felt is too great, my body failed to contain it and I shouted while destroying tangible objects around me.

f45.gif

Both my mother and brother was both appalled by the scene I made that they thought about getting a new ISP again, an ISP will be less of a #$&(% than every ISP here in my country. (which are all douches, as I can say to the service they give)

122.gif

Now I'm here, tired after releasing roars & unnecessary violence towards my closet door, crying... wishing that someday, a good Greg will give me an ISP that is most reliable whilst having moderate speeds of 3 mbps. (that's all I ask please!!!)

fc1.gif

Oh, and I just did save this whole entry first in a Notepad & double checked my connection to prevent myself from obliterating my second closet door.

Oh... good day to you all.

Edited by KasaneTeto

Can I just type my rant here? I'll type it anyway. You don't have to read it if you don't like to, I just need to express my hate to get the load off, please...

I just happened to type a 3-paragraph long introduction in my profile which took me 20 mins to type. When I pressed the save changes key, I failed to notice that my internet connection was already absent. And so I clicked it and was redirected to a screen telling that I was unable to connect to the internet while all of the characters I typed before now vanished into an unknown void, unrecoverable. I screamed internally but the rage I felt is too great, my body failed to contain it and I shouted violently while destroying stuff around me.

f45.gif

Both my mother and brother was both appalled by the scene I made that they thought about getting a new ISP again, an ISP will be less of a #$&(% than every ISP here in my country. (which are all douches, as I can say to the service they give)

122.gif

Now I'm here, tired after releasing roars & unnecessary violence towards my closet door, crying... wishing that someday, a good Greg will give me an ISP that is most reliable whilst having moderate speeds of 3 mbps. (that's all I ask please!!!)

fc1.gif

Oh, and I just did save this whole entry first in a Notepad & double checked my connection to prevent myself from obliterating my second closet door.

Oh... good day to you all.

After seeing my profile :O

I am deeply sorry for all that has happened to you... Partly because my About Me is also another Wall of text... And you happened to visit my Profile...

Once again. I apologize. (This happened to me before too, it happens, just be cheerful and relax!

This is a thread belonging to a happy clan, so lets keep the posts here happy, okay? =D

Edited by X3Evanescence

After seeing my profile :O

I am deeply sorry for all that has happened to you... Partly because my About Me is also another Wall of text... And you happened to visit my Profile...

Once again. I apologize. (This happened to me before too, it happens, just be cheerful and relax!

This is a thread belonging to a happy clan, so lets keep the posts here happy, okay? =D

Yes. I took a gander at your profile and other's too. Decided to make one myself and the unfortunate event happens.

bc7.gif

Have this as a sign of apology.

Hey guys, I've been taking a break from warframe for a pretty long while now. I figured I should give an explanation why this has happened along with problems I've had.

The reason isn't because I dislike you guys, I think this is a wonderful clan. Warframe was getting a little boring for me though, to the point where I didn't really want to log on anymore. I suppose they've been adding new content since I last logged in but I'm afraid I lost interest. There are a lot of things going on with me irl right now. I'm having weekly therapy sessions to get rid of things like depression that has been bothering me since I was 15 (I'm 20 now). And because of this my school told me to take a break since I can't really focus on the things I have to do anymore. The only thing that really takes my mind of all the S#&$ going on is playing games, which I don't really see as a solution for my problem. I feel like I'm running away from my problems instead.

I won't really go in detail why I'm depressed, If you really want to know you could send me a PM I guess. All I know for now is that I need to fix myself both physically and mentally. If you'd rather not have this message on here I'll remove it. I just though I'd share this with all of you.

Hey guys, I've been taking a break from warframe for a pretty long while now. I figured I should give an explanation why this has happened along with problems I've had.

The reason isn't because I dislike you guys, I think this is a wonderful clan. Warframe was getting a little boring for me though, to the point where I didn't really want to log on anymore. I suppose they've been adding new content since I last logged in but I'm afraid I lost interest. There are a lot of things going on with me irl right now. I'm having weekly therapy sessions to get rid of things like depression that has been bothering me since I was 15 (I'm 20 now). And because of this my school told me to take a break since I can't really focus on the things I have to do anymore. The only thing that really takes my mind of all the S#&$ going on is playing games, which I don't really see as a solution for my problem. I feel like I'm running away from my problems instead.

I won't really go in detail why I'm depressed, If you really want to know you could send me a PM I guess. All I know for now is that I need to fix myself both physically and mentally. If you'd rather not have this message on here I'll remove it. I just though I'd share this with all of you.

I think nobody here is going to blame you for your absence or lack of interest since as you can see we are all taking a small break.

I could hope for you to get better soon and wish all the best but I know these issues with depression are not so simple and I bet you've heard millions of time how people wish you well, so I'm going to hope instead that you find some comfort and stability in your life close to the ones that care about you the most.

I'm also gonna seize this opportunity to say that I've also lost a bit of interest in Warframe. Right now I don't really feel like playing it, although I still visit the forums everyday, keep updated on the lastest news and log in to check on my Warframes and such. Guess the small break I had to take due to techinical problems with my laptop made me lose interest. I'm hoping that Update 10 brings some excitement to the game because otherwise I'm afraid I'll have to ask Yui to kick me because If things continue the way they are then I'll just be occupying space of new members to come.