The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Well, mine is going to look like a team shirt, so it's going to have my name on it, however if there is interest, we can pool resources to get a bunch made :)

Ohh where do you get yours made? I wanna make one with Captain Vor close to my heart too HNGGGGGGGGGGG [Daymn that was corny as hell]

Can I just type my rant here? I'll type it anyway. You don't have to read it if you don't like to, I just need to express my hate to get the load off, please...

Oh... good day to you all.

Huggu ;_;

Hey guys, I've been taking a break from warframe for a pretty long while now. I figured I should give an explanation why this has happened along with problems I've had.

The reason isn't because I dislike you guys, I think this is a wonderful clan. Warframe was getting a little boring for me though, to the point where I didn't really want to log on anymore. I suppose they've been adding new content since I last logged in but I'm afraid I lost interest. There are a lot of things going on with me irl right now. I'm having weekly therapy sessions to get rid of things like depression that has been bothering me since I was 15 (I'm 20 now). And because of this my school told me to take a break since I can't really focus on the things I have to do anymore. The only thing that really takes my mind of all the S#&$ going on is playing games, which I don't really see as a solution for my problem. I feel like I'm running away from my problems instead.

I won't really go in detail why I'm depressed, If you really want to know you could send me a PM I guess. All I know for now is that I need to fix myself both physically and mentally. If you'd rather not have this message on here I'll remove it. I just though I'd share this with all of you.

I hope thing gets better or you, you don't have to log on warframe, may be drop by TS whenever you need to talk, don't worry, we're here. Many people has been having problems and lost interest in warframe too. I do hope new update will bring them back. I myself is on stand by mode as well x-x OPPORTUNITY TO FINISH OTHER STUFFSSSSSZZZZZ!!!!111

I'm also gonna seize this opportunity to say that I've also lost a bit of interest in Warframe. Right now I don't really feel like playing it, although I still visit the forums everyday, keep updated on the lastest news and log in to check on my Warframes and such. Guess the small break I had to take due to techinical problems with my laptop made me lose interest. I'm hoping that Update 10 brings some excitement to the game because otherwise I'm afraid I'll have to ask Yui to kick me because If things continue the way they are then I'll just be occupying space of new members to come.

I hope so

Edited by yuikami

Yeah, I'm getting kinda bored, but doing a level or two every so often because I have a ton of stuff to rank up, and I'm getting fairly close to Rank 7 for the Acrid.

Seems like this is pretty common around the board right now. It happens every time they announce a big release; people lose interest in what they have and wait for what is to come. I get like that myself!

Edited by SilverBones

Can I just type my rant here? I'll type it anyway. You don't have to read it if you don't like to, I just need to express my hate to get the load off, please...

I just happened to type a 3-paragraph long introduction in my profile which took me 20 mins to type. When I pressed the save changes key, I failed to notice that my internet connection was already absent. And so I clicked it and was redirected to a screen telling that I was unable to connect to the internet while all of the characters I typed before now vanished into an unknown void, unrecoverable. I screamed internally but the rage I felt is too great, my body failed to contain it and I shouted while destroying tangible objects around me.

f45.gif

Both my mother and brother was both appalled by the scene I made that they thought about getting a new ISP again, an ISP will be less of a #$&(% than every ISP here in my country. (which are all douches, as I can say to the service they give)

122.gif

Now I'm here, tired after releasing roars & unnecessary violence towards my closet door, crying... wishing that someday, a good Greg will give me an ISP that is most reliable whilst having moderate speeds of 3 mbps. (that's all I ask please!!!)

fc1.gif

Oh, and I just did save this whole entry first in a Notepad & double checked my connection to prevent myself from obliterating my second closet door.

Oh... good day to you all.

You legit broke a door?

ukByFVT.gif

Edited by FrostWolf

Seems like this is pretty common around the board right now. It happens every time they announce a big release; people lose interest in what they have and wait for what is to come. I get like that myself!

Yep. Then U10 will come and everyone will be playing like crazy to get all of the new Infested themed Weapons, the Necro frame, possibly the new sentinel, etc. Let's just hope they don't make us wait until the 27th! Oh, and BTW I sent you a Steam add Bear (alt code usernames FTW).

Edited by MaxImpact

Hey guys! Guess what? Finally, after 3+ hours of intense fight with mi wireless router, i managed to unlock all the power of the Optical Fiber Conection i aquired from my ISP. So, feel free to join me whenever you want. I'm almost all of the time online or on steam. (and btw, if you want to share some void keys, i'll gladly accept :D [Frost Prime Helm Bp, where are you? ;w;])

Cheers!

Yep. Then U10 will come and everyone will be playing like crazy to get all of the new Infested themed Weapons, the Necro frame, possibly the new sentinel, etc. Let's just hope they don't make us wait until the 28th! Oh, and BTW I sent you a Steam add Bear (alt code usernames FTW).

Awesome! Will add you when I get home.

I wouldn't normally post Design Council stuff outside that forum, but this leaked weeks ago and a simple google search will turn it up, so

tenno_assault_rifle_by_777marcoh-d6ig8vs

From the last update it looked really close to finished.

46316-Its-beautiful-WnKi.jpeg

I MUST HAZ IT!!!

Edited by MaxImpact

http://www.spreadshirt.com/

It's not the cheapest I feel, but their quality is meant to be very good.

Zanku!!! XD <3

Hey guys! Guess what? Finally, after 3+ hours of intense fight with mi wireless router, i managed to unlock all the power of the Optical Fiber Conection i aquired from my ISP. So, feel free to join me whenever you want. I'm almost all of the time online or on steam. (and btw, if you want to share some void keys, i'll gladly accept :D [Frost Prime Helm Bp, where are you? ;w;])

Cheers!

yayyyyyyy!

THE AGONY OF WAITING FOR U10 !!
UGH !!!
*Sprays Rainbows and Cupcakes and Pudding and Cookies and Bacon and Pizza with Tabasco Around*

Urgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg -eat eat eat eat-

My submission got picked in the Dioramas poll!

1cf.gif

Please vote for it! Thank you guys in advance!!!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/104156-fan-art-login-diorama-submissions-poll/

yayy congratz