The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

May i join your clan. My ign is ClaymoreNo47 and im rank 10-11 ish. Am very active/friendly/helpful. My clan has fallen into inter conflict shambles i am in much need of a loving family.

Im also an artist. Just made this for the login diaroma competition

20772vt.jpg

Edited by ForumSmurf

I assume room is being made for the Zen Garden.

Zen Gardens were done days ago, check the second floor

On a note of Chibi;

As far as the chibi drawings go, people in the list below are the final chibis I will be drawing. Lately, given that people have now started to take advantage of it, it is sad to say that the chibis no longer represent what I had originally intended them to stand for. As I mentioned in the very beginning, donate only if you want to donate, donate if you want to support the clan and its members. If you had originally intended to donate for a chibi, then please don't expect one. As much as I am sad that I won't be able to thank you through chibis anymore, I am still very thankful for your donations to the clan. Just remember that when you donate to the clan dojo, it is for the benefit of everyone in the clan.

TLDR: Yui is pissed, Yui doesn't wanna do it anymore, it's not some sort of a deal to make you donate, and we no longer have to go through 100k upon 100k of circuit farming before the tier update.

Next in line: Gekker, BlazeDraconus, Schuppentier, [Event chibis: Venomos, sagann]

Edited by yuikami

Zen Gardens were done days ago, check the second floor

On a note of Chibi;

As far as the chibi drawings go, people in the list below are the final chibis I will be drawing. Lately, given that people have now started to take advantage of it, it is sad to say that the chibis no longer represent what I had originally intended them to stand for. As I mentioned in the very beginning, donate only if you want to donate, donate if you want to support the clan and its members. If you had originally intended to donate for a chibi, then please don't expect one. As much as I am sad that I won't be able to thank you through chibis anymore, I am still very thankful for your donations to the clan. Just remember that when you donate to the clan dojo, it is for the benefit of everyone in the clan.

TLDR: Yui is &!$$ed, Yui doesn't wanna do it anymore, it's not some sort of a deal to make you donate, and we no longer have to go through 100k upon 100k of circuit farming before the tier update.

Next in line: Gekker, BlazeDraconus, Schuppentier, [Event chibis: Venomos, sagann]

I am grateful for the work and creativity you have put in, Yui! You do a great job!