Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

i hate this guy. Knights are full or honor and chivalry, not pride and arrogance. I wish Nora would break his legs.

Who said he was a Knight or that all Knights are the same? If anything Jaun is more of a Knight with the Shield, Sword, and Aura.

Cardinal more of a berseker to me with the mace and physical attributes.

Edit: I dislike him too, I hope the main team(s) befriend the bunny girl.

Edited by FateZero

Me and Retty were discussing about how Grineer might be fish (don't even ask) and suddenly it hit me like a Fragor. Grineer are actually fish and one of them sneaked into our clan. The spy is Fishworshipper or Fish-Vor-Shipper so basically Fishworshipper is Vor. Yui is an octopus in love with a fish captain. More than that, the reason why Vor screams "Seagullssss!" is because he's trying to warn the other fish (Grineer) of the incoming Tenno seagulls. Seagulls eat fish, Tenno kill Grineer. It all makes so much sense now! I knew there was something fishy going on all along!

Me and Retty were discussing about how Grineer might be fish (don't even ask) and suddenly it hit me like a Fragor. Grineer are actually fish and one of them sneaked into our clan. The spy is Fishworshipper or Fish-Vor-Shipper so basically Fishworshipper is Vor. Yui is an octopus in love with a fish captain. More than that, the reason why Vor screams "Seagullssss!" is because he's trying to warn the other fish (Grineer) of the incoming Tenno seagulls. Seagulls eat fish, Tenno kill Grineer. It all makes so much sense now! I knew there was something fishy going on all along!

2370576.jpg

Do you want to get a kick in the face that much?

I'm experience Social Withdrawal at the moment, every little thing WILL annoy me so I'm easily get &!$$ed if anyone make any stupid comment around me. I'll take a break from WF and TS3. While I'm away, I leave all the clan duty to my generals.

Have fun.

Edited by yuikami