Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I'm experience Social Withdrawal at the moment, every little thing WILL annoy me so I'm easily get &!$$ed if anyone make any stupid comment around me. I'll take a break from WF and TS3. While I'm away, I leave all the clan duty to my generals.

Have fun.

Be back soon. I'll be around on frame if you ever feel the need to talk about trash with anyone. Oh and chocolates are delicious.

I'm experience Social Withdrawal at the moment, every little thing WILL annoy me so I'm easily get &!$$ed if anyone make any stupid comment around me. I'll take a break from WF and TS3. While I'm away, I leave all the clan duty to my generals.

Have fun.

Finally got some time away from the wage-slave stress to get back in and actually play the damn game instead of just check-in like I've been doing over the last several weeks. Had a blast running through Phobos and the Dereliques' [sic] with some old chums and new recruits. But enough about my happy band of miscreants.

Think you hit the nail right on the head when we were chatting about clan size last time in game. Way too much of a hassle.

Random drug tests might be a good idea.... Just saying. :P

Seriously though you still have an open invitation to our TS if you feel the need to lay low for a while.

-Jersey

LOOK WHO'S BACK B*TCHESSSSSSS !!!!!!!!

But only for 2 days TwT

I have a job right now, working as a barista trainee . So I'll be free only on weekends (depends on whether I need to help out on weekends).

At least now I can come play with you guys more often !!!

*SPRAYING RAINBOWS AND CUPCAKES AND BACON AND PUDDING AND COOKIES AND PIZZA EVERYWHERE*

Anyway take a good rest Princess Yui, come back soon my love !!

But only for 2 days TwT
I have a job right now, working as a barista trainee . So I'll be free only on weekends (depends on whether I need to help out on weekends).
*SPRAYING RAINBOWS AND CUPCAKES AND BACON AND PUDDING AND COOKIES AND PIZZA EVERYWHERE*

*kiss*

But only for 2 days TwT

GET OUT OF HERE YOU *@##$ EATING @#&*(!