Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Realize our recruitment is closed (nope).

JK, it's fine. Sorry, but our recruitment is closed ATM. Just follow the thread and wait for an opening again, and you might get in. Until then...

patience-yoda.jpg

But, but... i is a sith T_T

On a 'nother note, i didnt notice that you are not recruiting atm untill i already made the dang post. Oh well sory for taking your time and keep this post in your desk somewhere if you need a loonatic these days XD

But, but... i is a sith T_T

On a 'nother note, i didnt notice that you are not recruiting atm untill i already made the dang post. Oh well sory for taking your time and keep this post in your desk somewhere if you need a loonatic these days XD

Just give it a lil patience. :T

yui clears out the roster every now and again to improve activity.

I have an idea for us for the screenshot contest guys: 4 of us all play Nekros, all kill a bunch of stuff, then we all stand in front of the vault and us Shadows of the Dead, and take the screen! I'll be on later tonight to try it. Also, if anyone steals this idea, I shall drown their soul in a pit of despair!

I have an idea for us for the screenshot contest guys: 4 of us all play Nekros, all kill a bunch of stuff, then we all stand in front of the vault and us Shadows of the Dead, and take the screen! I'll be on later tonight to try it. Also, if anyone steals this idea, I shall drown their soul in a pit of despair!

Sounds awesome!

Pretty please can i has invite ;~; you guys sound amazing... i think i love you... <3

Also itd be great to have people who i can skype with and play warframe with cause all my friends at college are %&amp;^its and dont like warframe ;~;

If youd be okay with inviting me then gimme a message over the forums or something ^^ 

Pretty please can i has invite ;~; you guys sound amazing... i think i love you... <3

Also itd be great to have people who i can skype with and play warframe with cause all my friends at college are %&amp;^its and dont like warframe ;~;

If youd be okay with inviting me then gimme a message over the forums or something ^^ 

Realize our recruitment is closed (nope).

JK, it's fine. Sorry, but our recruitment is closed ATM. Just follow the thread and wait for an opening again, and you might get in. Until then...

patience-yoda.jpg