Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Hi :D

I've been looking for a social clan for so long, I don't even remember when I started looking.

And, for as far as I've seen, this is about the most social and go-happy clan there is :3

(So yea, I've been waiting for recruiting to open!)

And I just hope there's gonna be people as weird and constantly happy like me~

IGN: RidingSouls

I hope till soon! :D

(If this post isn't good enough, please tell, this has been made in 5 minutes before I had to leave for school T^T)

Edit: I write in my spare time, so I got some stories to tell :D

Edited by RidingSouls

Hello,

Been looking around for a social clan for awhile that take time to enjoy the game. I've taken some breaks from the game because it's kind of lackluster just farming and going from one untalkative co-op missions to the next to looking forward to finding some people to chat with on my adventure thought the galaxy. 

I'm a fan of your work and read some of your clans post on this thread, do look forward to hanging out with some people that actually take some effort out to hang out with the people they are playing with. 

I've read your frantic splash of T.O.A's and look forward to hanging out with spontaneous and eclectic media taste \o/.  

I'm a sporadic college student from the West Coast of America, Pacific standard time, so if i fit with your community that would be cool.

IGN: TempSplash

Send me a forum message if you guys need anything from me. 

i would like to reapply for the fluffy tentacles clan (my pink unicorn god compels me), also do i have to leave my old clan for it (if i do how do i do it? 100 people online and people barely even speak let alone anything else -_-)

Go to your contacts, select the Clan tab and right-click on your name.

Then you should see 'Leave Clan' :3

Greetings!

I was wondering if I could join your lovely clan? The one that I am currently in either is inactive or when some people are online, they are in a different time zone. The only way for me to play with them was to stay up at around 4am or later. I tried applying here once before, but the clan filled up right when I applied. So I'm here hoping for a second try.

Thank you,

Intolerance

Hi

I haven't been playing warframe too long but long enough and started a clan with some friends but they stopped playing.

I just recently started looking into the community more and looking at fanart/fan fiction.

My computer played warframe alright but has an aneurism after a while. I'm in high school and classified as an "athletic nerd". I play regularly if I'm not busy with somthing else. I play as ember ALOT and don't usually change gear.

My I.g.n. Is FrozenBl00d :)

Guest Anathera
Hello my name is Anathera, real life name Squishy, I recently started playing and managed to get rank 3. I love to look at fanart and do like immersing myself in the game with rp. I have joined forces with the Grineer to save my fellow Tenno. I am very silly and people who know me feel confused when I'm near. I like doing clan karaoke and just having someone to talk to, its so lonely in random groups. I need to hear the voices in my head and hear the laughter I would be very interested in joining your clan. I agree and accept your rules should I ever fail to uphold them I shall commit Seppuku.

Thank you for taking the time to read this even if the answer is no.

Anathera

P.S. Hail Sithis!

Edited by Anathera

Those who've already posted here, I'll be sending the Questions to you shortly.

Also, those who've already answered, we'll be replying to you really soon as well!

Anyway, Give our welcome to our new tentacles!

Letter13
Hammerdin
Flopsy
PsychedelicSnake

hey!

i would like to join your clan.

i have teamspeak but my mic is broking, :( but i will buy a new one soon :)

im a friendly player and a team player, well i try my best :D.

when im not playing with friends i mostly walk around in the dojo or talk with my clan comrades.

also im a super derp sometimes, i get lost in my old clans dojo or the void :3 and i like to have fun, thats why i left my old clan they didnt have that.

im active on holidays and weekends :D

P.S Thank you for reading this if you are reading this. :D

Those who've already posted here, I'll be sending the Questions to you shortly.

Also, those who've already answered, we'll be replying to you really soon as well!

Anyway, Give our welcome to our new tentacles!

Letter13

Hammerdin

Flopsy

PsychedelicSnake

As the Leader of The Mighty Rainbow Tentacle Team, I welcome thee into our
WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BREATH TAKING, erotic, BEAUTIFUL Clan,
Here, TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHERF*CKERS !
*Grabs new member and shove Rainbow pipe into their mouth, starts spraying rainbow
  and cupcakes and bacon and cookies and puddings and pizza*

I'd like to welcome everybodeh to the clan.

Especially psychedlic snake...because now I'm going to @(*()$ make your life here a living hell :3

Oh good day Sir Faggot.
How have you been?

As the Leader of The Mighty Rainbow Tentacle Team, I welcome thee into our
WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BREATH TAKING, erotic, BEAUTIFUL Clan,
Here, TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHERF*CKERS !
*Grabs new member and shove Rainbow pipe into their mouth, starts spraying rainbow
  and cupcakes and bacon and cookies and puddings and pizza*

Oh good day Sir Faggot.
How have you been?

Darkscars: Come back already, come back from school, why are you doing there and S#&$, come back and say it I want to here you say it in person.

Edited by yuikami