The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Hey guys!

I'm sort of/not entirely sure but maybe back again. If all goes well I'll most likely be attending school again starting next year though, so that might prevent me from playing warframe since I want to give it my all this time around. Not looking forward to being kicked from school again. I'm going to try my best to log on at least once or twice a week. ;)

Hi there.

My friend and I are planning to close our guild and come to you guys, if you have the recruitment program open.

So... we could pack our bags and shove them straight to your place... ? :3

The recruitment it's closed at the moment, but keep in line, there may be another recrutiment soon :D

I lurve Yuikami stuff, and your Clan rawks. <3

Do you have sister clans? O_O

I run Clan Butt Toucher. We will be making the big push from Storm Clan to Mountain Clan soon (probably next week). We would lurve to be sister clans one day maybe. >_>

*goes to fanboy it up in the corner*

+9001 for that Clan name :D

DietEbolaCola, are you a Transmetropolitan fan by any chance?

A friend collected them back in the day.. I didn't get a chance to read much of them.. just a couple issues..

I'm not sure if I started using this name before the comic started using ebola cola in them.. or if i absorbed it through osmosis from those old TransMet issues..

I usually play android / cybernetic assassins in games using this handle.. and I am all for trans-humanism and post-humanism om nom noms..

Hey guys!

I'm sort of/not entirely sure but maybe back again. If all goes well I'll most likely be attending school again starting next year though, so that might prevent me from playing warframe since I want to give it my all this time around. Not looking forward to being kicked from school again. I'm going to try my best to log on at least once or twice a week. ;)

Welcome back ;w; no worry baby, school comes first, just drop by letting us how you're doing from time to time.

Guys, do we have any sort of protocol/policy/whatever to use the trading kiosk? o:

Just put it out for rental, other than that just use it however you want.

Also, no selling platinum as RwT.

Hi there.

My friend and I are planning to close our guild and come to you guys, if you have the recruitment program open.

So... we could pack our bags and shove them straight to your place... ? :3

We kinda not do merging D: Usually only let people who share the same interest and culture in, sowwieee.

I lurve Yuikami stuff, and your Clan rawks. <3

Do you have sister clans? O_O

I run Clan Butt Toucher. We will be making the big push from Storm Clan to Mountain Clan soon (probably next week). We would lurve to be sister clans one day maybe. >_>

*goes to fanboy it up in the corner*

Yayy Alliance!! :D

YUI!

I misssssss yoooouuuuu sempai!

Seriously, where are you? You don't call... you don't write...

I think I have abandonment issues.

D:

I miss you too Bonedaddyyy!!! ;3; Where fair art thou fair bonedaddy.