Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Is there any room for a new member? I would like to join if I can.my old clan was a friends that I was helping with but most of the clan has since stopped playing.

Ing: bigfoot1812

I don't want to be that guy, but look at the title of the thread...

So sorry, but you will have to wait untill it's open :3

I'm starting to get a little depressed in Warframe, I'm so far behind everyone else with the same amount of playtime as me, still no maxed serration, still no corrupt mods, Not a single prime weapon, and no min-maxed buils.

I think everyone has their own reason to play this game and spend their time doing what they like doing in the game. My first few weeks were spent mostly just grinding on my own and with random squads. Then someone I knew that also played the game pointed out that I could join a clan, which I wasn't sure about doing at first. At some point he was barely online and I didn't really have anyone to play with other than random sqauds again, at which point I thought to myself 'maybe I should join that clan and see where it'll get me'.

At the time I was pretty much done with the game since I didn't have much to do and I wasn't particularly good at the game either. I think I would've lost interest in the game if I never found out about PGO. Even if I don't have much interaction between most people in here and most people are probably wondering who the hell I even am, I'm still having fun with the people I do sometimes play and talk with.

Before I'm turning this into some sentimental buttload of text my point is that you don't have to be good at a game or speedrun through it to enjoy it. You should set your own goals, take the time you need to complete them. If you can still enjoy the game when you can move through it at your own pace, why not? If you ever need help getting things like the corruption mods I bet a lot of people in here are willing to help.

-Goodarguments.txt-

Agreed, I have set my goals on becoming the best archer in this game! :D

I started out on solo and the only weapon I used literally ALL the time was Paris, despite it being not good versus infested at that time.

I enjoy this game my way and despite people telling me what I should do I kept to my Paris!

(To this day, I have forma'd it 4 times >:D)