Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout 4 Pre-Order Price

Renan.Ruivo

Hot damn! Is that the Pip-boy edition?

Nope, the price in BRL.

Brasil's currency.

If you didn't know, gentlemoa probably is Brazilian.

Nope, it's the normal Steam pre-order. And yeah it's in BRL. However 250BRL is US$90,00.

If you consider that GTAV pre-order was 99BRL, and with actual pre-order bonuses then, well... Not going to buy it this year, probably.

I have had a few pre orders I haven't regretted. It all depends on the game and it's quality. I tend to do a bit of research on games I want to buy. The only preorders I have regretted are:

Halo 4 (gave 343 a chance, never again)

Destiny (Reach was good, should have cancelled the pre order after playing the beta though, deluded myself into thinking it would be better, it wasn't)

Watch dogs (The single worst open world game I have ever played, lacking the most basic mechanics of most open world games like shooting from a vehicle, and nowhere near the quality of the "gameplay videos", on PS4 it looked worse than GTA V on Xbox 360 the previous year, nothing short of disgraceful).

I have had a few pre orders I haven't regretted. It all depends on the game and it's quality. I tend to do a bit of research on games I want to buy. The only preorders I have regretted are:

Halo 4 (gave 343 a chance, never again)

Destiny (Reach was good, should have cancelled the pre order after playing the beta though, deluded myself into thinking it would be better, it wasn't)

Watch dogs (The single worst open world game I have ever played, lacking the most basic mechanics of most open world games like shooting from a vehicle, and nowhere near the quality of the "gameplay videos", on PS4 it looked worse than GTA V on Xbox 360 the previous year, nothing short of disgraceful).

You and I have the same experience then, other than Halo and Destiny.

I too have pre-ordered Wash Doges only to drop the game mid-campaign. As for Fallout 4, i'm hopeful. But $90? I think I'll wait and buy an international key.

You and I have the same experience then, other than Halo and Destiny.

I too have pre-ordered Wash Doges only to drop the game mid-campaign. As for Fallout 4, i'm hopeful. But $90? I think I'll wait and buy an international key.

I don't remember that price cost $90. Last time, I remember, I asked that person because I was wondering about the prices. He told me that fallout 4 cost $100 for standard and exclusives for $120. I was like, "I have to save my money" instead he gave me $10 discount to pre-order Fallout 4 for $40.

Well in my currency games come out at around $80-120 for standard editions. Then you can expect to add another $10-40 for limited edition, then another $40-100 for upper editions.

I don't tend to do alot of pre-ordering. But if I look into a game enough to think it's worth it I will still do it. I've learned from preordering just because a studios last game was good, or because they make a fancy trailer.