Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang Prime Needs A Buff?

Flyghter

I make today  this dual daggers  and i was surprised to see how week the Fang Prime feel ,so here is where I ask you if you think the same.

If you think the same what do you think about my suggestion.

My suggestion to make them more viable: v1: -Increase the Status Chance to 15% 

-Increase the Attack Speed to 1.1   (Status chance weapon)

v2:- Increase the Critical Chance to 20%

- increase the Critical Multiplier to 3x

- Decrease  the Attack Speed to 0.9(Crit chance weapon)

it is honestly fine as is, most of the stances for it have multiple hits per button press.

not every weapon has to be:

A) amazing

B) crit or status based

I will agree with B), but A)... I see no reason why it should be mediocre. It's a prime weapon, dual daggers are almost universally considered bad to meh with a tiny pool of weapons, and daggers should not be outpaced by, say, a Tipedo - it's just silly, conceptually speaking.

Also, to add to this: Weapons that have neither crit nor status, at present, are carried entirely by utility or raw damage.

This is Fang. It doesn't get high amounts of pure power like Tiberon (not melee, but it's the best example I know) or massive range like Orthos Prime. The upcoming augment is for single daggers only. In short, dual daggers need something to make them actually desirable, and while crit and status are arguably too common there aren't that many other roads it can go down. Other than simply buffing attack speed so high that the things are a blur of attacks with just Fury, and that's a far more awkward move than making it a critweapon.