Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] The Erisian Mantle, Revamped

MageMeat

Valkyr named Rogue.  Noted.

Replying back through the link to the Nova and Leo, "Confirmed.  Searching the hanger now."

He swept his light through the deck, illuminating the shadows, determining a path through the scattered debris.  Tecuano had since wandered off, his superior senses guiding him through the darkness.  Taking a scanner from his gear pack, he set it to highlight other Tenno and started searching the deck.

Down in the Mantle, a scruffy man in shiny robes looked down at his watch and sighed.

"Where are they." He shook his head and clicked his earpiece.

"What is happening up there?" he said, jolting the Steel Meridian worker awake.

"Whaddya want, Corpus," she answered.

"It's Perrin to you, dog. Is the situation with that ship up there resolved?"

"Oh, you mean that big Liset? I've already sent a team," she declared.

"What are you saying to me, deserter?" he growled.

"'What are you saying to me, deserter?" she echoed. She then blew a raspberry and shut off the comm system.

The Perrin Sequence rubbed his temples and walked away. "She'd better hope the Tenno get here soon, because she'll need them to protect her from me." He rolled his eyes and went on to monitor the rest of the complex.

The Siren began to dock at the nearest docking port as soon as the engines got close enough, Leo quickly had the emergency exits at the side of the bridge opened up and then tried to get the hanger bay doors at the back open also for the medics to get easy access but it would take a while.

Xiu's tracker may end up finding the orange and black Valkyr, her warframe slightly burnt at one side but the main cause of death would've been the pipe sticking out of her chest. Death would be instant.

Aaron who waited in the hanger noticed that The Siren began to dock and approached the ship in the hope to see if the tenno on the ship are alright.

"Damn that fomorian really hit that ship hard" He said mostly to himself while his Shade sentinel flew closer to the ship and entered it.

Aaron found it a better idea to wait outside while his sentinel peeked inside to see if there where any tenno present in the ship.

Meanwhile, on another Liset floating around the orbit of Mercury...

"Operator, I've received a message.  It's from the Lotus."

"Mmm?  What's it say?"

"It's an invitation - a party of some sort.  Hosted by the Syndicates, came with coordinates for a location not in my memory banks - the Erisian Mantle? Are you interested, Operator?"

The blue and black-colored Excalibur frame stands up, stretching a bit from his prior meditation on his knees, on the main deck of the Liset.  Bones crack and pop, and a grunt of effort.  A crack of his neck, and a rolling of his shoulders.

"Set a course, Sagan.  Engage."

The ship folds the space between his orbit and the location of the Erisian Mantle, split seconds instead of months or years of lightspeed travel.  The Liset, the color of dark wine and cream, floats in orbit.  The Tenno aboard speaks, and the cephalon aboard the Liset transmits.

"Tenno Shinai, Brave of Steel Meridian, requesting docking access, upon the order of the Lotus herself."

Edited by elecEmperor