The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime Hinted! (Maybe)

“And then I felt it, a new presence, another healer? I'd felt this before, was it, it couldn't be...”

“I saw something run away, a streak of silver and gold. It shot straight up the cavern wall and out into the sunshine above.”

These are really the only 2 lines that might suggest a single tenno but even they are abit flimsy. It could easily be worked into a group:

- Ontella was in pain so couldnt sense the group properly.

- tenno are all twisted by void energy so maybe she was just sensing a massive lump of power?

- she might only saw the last of the tenno in the group, while the rest move on ahead (similar to how excalibur met with the other tennos in Tomb of the Sentients trailer).

I kind of like the idea of it being a group instead of 1, it kind of goes against the whole 1 tenno with every human encounter we've had.

---------

Not restrictly on topic, i guess this is an advantage of writing in first person. While s/he cannot lie to herself (aka the audiance), their vision can be narrowed or obsured to provide a higher level of mystery and suspense.

Aye, it's plausible, and it's mostly headcanon so it's entirely impossible to argue against, but whether or not it was multiple ones I do feel that we CAN gather from this from this that:

1) The Tenno WERE active for a while after the Orokin Emperors' demise - as this seems to be a logical follow up to the Infested getting loose in the Orokin Installations (Eviscerator Codex).

2) The Tenno and the Lorists drew from a similar source of power - Even if she WAS sensing just a massive clump of multiple Tenno and there was an actual healer in the group, that means the energies of all the Tenno are still similar enough to each other - and her own - to be mistaken for it.

3) The Tenno didn't have anything against the Lorists or Dax or whatever groups they came from, and only cared for eliminating the Orokin's highest leaders - if they did, why save them from the Infested? Or even if they needed to kill the Infested as well, why not kill the two while they were still wounded?

Don't think it says anything about a Trinity Prime hint - and CERTAINLY doesn't suggest she'll have different abilities (as I think someone tried to say in earlier comments) but we all know she is coming eventually.

Edited by Morec0

"And then I felt it, a new presence, another healer? I'd felt this before, was it, it couldn't be...I opened my eyes only to be blinded by a intense flash, followed by a crash, like a thousand crystal goblets being shattered once. All went silent, the infested were dead. I felt nothing now."

Oberon.  Trinity doesn't have that sort of direct damage attack and the goblets being smashed clearly refers to Oberon's slam attack. Oberon also has a crappy heal, so that covers the healer thing.

Oberon.  Trinity doesn't have that sort of direct damage attack and the goblets being smashed clearly refers to Oberon's slam attack. Oberon also has a crappy heal, so that covers the healer thing.

No its Excalibur. The healer's presence and the blinding flash are 2 different entities.

Besides that, you do know who's synthesis were reading right? Corrupted Ancient which heals

Maybe it is Excal. But until DE comes out and says something official we're all right! Take that world! We're all right for once! (Everyone laugh for major effect. We're only all right once in a lifetime.)

...But we could be wrong too...Oh...crap...

Edited by (PS4)SoraNakashima

No its Excalibur. The healer's presence and the blinding flash are 2 different entities.

Besides that, you do know who's synthesis were reading right? Corrupted Ancient which heals

"Affected enemies that survive the damage of the initial cast will emit a blinding flash of light upon impact with the ground"

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Reckoning

Plus, you have the orbs that appear around enemies as they are slammed. And the description on talks about one frame sprinting away.  It's Oberon. They aren't even being subtle about it.