The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status Chance Mods

BloodForTheBloodGods

Why is it that all the specific status chance mods only increase status chance 15% at the cost of 9pts, while the element status chance mods 60% and 60% at the cost of 7pts. It doesn't make sense to me.

Either the cost of Rifle Aptitude(etc) should be reduced to about 5pts(3/4/5, 3 ranks instead of 5) or increase the status chance to 90%(15/30/45/60/75/90).

Tell me what you guys think? Does anyone put these on any builds?

RifleAptitudeModU145.pngMalignantForceNew.png

It's because the rare ones are event mods. So if they are better, they cost more and this, my friend, is how plat is flowed though community !

On topic now, I believe that Rifle Aptitude should receive a massive buff as the other mods are dual stats...

On topic now, I believe that Rifle Aptitude should receive a massive buff as the other mods are dual stats...

Same, it could do with a boost to something like 90%

Edited by maimus

If you ask me should get brought up to 120% or 150%. Considering the difference in damage between the event mods and their basic elemental counterparts (+60% extra vs. +90% extra), you could conclude the tradeoff is 30% damage for 60% status. With this in mind, sacrificing another 60% should yield +180% total status chance. 180% may be a bit high though, considering you may couple this with one or two event mods, so it could be balanced anywhere between 120% and 150%.

That's just the way I see it though =P

Edited by Vougue

The base status mods should be just that BASE status that can benefit from the percentage status mods in the dual stat varieties. That would completely make those mods worth the trouble and many players would utilize them regularly to get some great utility out of many weapons.