Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name The Most Uncreative Way To Play A Frame.

VivaNyanCat

Only use iron skin, play on low level corpus missions with new players, be sure to trigger every camera you passby. Ignore enemies that aren't part of the objective.

Not a playstyle I've used, just one I've observed.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

Please answer with description please, you can have fun with any frame, simply using one wouldn't be Uncreative or boring. Tell me how you use it that makes it boring to you.

Also mine is playing as Ash in a group and only use shuriken. Seriously, I find it much fun to use the 3 of his other abilities.

Playing as vauban spamming vortexes in t3 survival. Frost spamming snow globes in t4 defense while mesa spams. Nyx spamming Absorb in t3 survival.  Loki spamming disarm in t4 defense while ANOTHER mesa spams. Gmag spamming pull in t3 survival, t4 survival, t4 defense, and t3 defense. OK, I'm stopping now, I've played all primes for all my frames are primes including any other frames. This is what I go through with these five frames. This is what makes me want to just quit and go to another game, for it is SOOOOOOO BORING. 

Edit: I give you not just one frame, but five.

Edited by seniledark

1. Equip Loki with a invisibility and irradiating disarm build

2. Run any void exterminate

3. Use irradiating disarm in every room and stay invisible at all times

4. Wait for the enemies to beat each other to death, irradiate again if needed

5. Profit!

Senile, you're not limited to how you play a frame. (Or just doing void missions) I use a lot of gunplay and moving around such as wallrunning and diving to just ninja around.

I know this and that is why I don't play games like that, that much anymore.

I guess the most boring, uncreative way to play any frame is to literally input nothing and just afk the entire time.

So, just being the usual Mesa. Yes, that frame has more than one ability. And more than one purpose. Incredible how 99,9% of players have not discovered it yet...

For me, its camping, I completely detest it, although all my friends love it. 

I use it sometimes, when I`m in dire need of stuff (like the recent credit farm fest) but if I had to do it more than 10 minutes I would better Alt+F4.