Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Extremely Disappointed And Here Is Why

(PSN)twistedodean14

since youre  busy complaining this nerf ill point out that i still complain on the previous one, "extra" shields actually scrapped the shield transference mod to uselessness since they capped it at 1200 points and thus removed the only enemy scalling defensive skill in game.

Mag's brand of "support" was to pull all the energy to Mesa in a way the Dev's didn't intend and give her infinite energy for peacemaker. It was incredibly broken, even if it was great. Pull is still a good ability just as a CC option, shield polarize can be support-y, and her 3rd ability is a boss killer, and her 4th is also decent, not amazing, decent CC. The only reason people don't play mag is cuz she does magnetic damage which is no bueno most of the time. She fine and while she might be in need of a buff/slight rework (3rd ability should focus on the bosses weakpoint, but last less time on them or something), you are just upset that they took away novice mode from high level content.

Do you find Draco fun? Because otherwise, you're wasting the tiny amount of time you have playing a mission that isn't even enjoyable. Why would you do that?

Grinding is never fun, and in this game its the best way to get good rewards. every draco ive done has tooken me 15mins at least and capping out my 20k rep, which is all i came to do. Is that still a prolem for most people?

Grinding is never fun, and in this game its the best way to get good rewards. every draco ive done has tooken me 15mins at least and capping out my 20k rep, which is all i came to do. Is that still a prolem for most people?

My "problem" isn't really Draco, but the gameplay implications of it. Many things I'd hope for would kill Draco indirectly, and many of DE's bad bandaid fixes for these methods have impacted my play as well.

And your replies only makes me ask more questions: if grinding is never fun, do you need that grind to get the fun missions? Or are you always grinding--doing something you don't find fun? Can't you get rep, albeit slower, on any other mission? Why wouldn't you sacrifice efficiency for fun, especially when that efficiency is supposed to get you fun?

Honestly, I think Draco is the biggest testament to Skinner's Box I've ever seen.