The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If I Play A T3S For 12H...

Zanno

Hardly a general discussion.

Just because you say it isnt a troll thread, doesnt make it so.

^ agreed....hard to take seriously because going 12h would require some sort of exploit because the current ability system and weapon system does not scale high enough for you to be able to survive or kill enemies beyond the 3 hour mark

^ agreed....hard to take seriously because going 12h would require some sort of exploit because the current ability system and weapon system does not scale high enough for you to be able to survive or kill enemies beyond the 3 hour mark

Actually...with a Mag in the party and creative positioning you could definitely kill enemies at that point, however the point remains that LS would screw you hard.

With how scarce life support gets after 80 minutes it seems that after a few hours you may not get any to stay alive unless you had perfect RNG. 

Not bragging or anything like that, but once I was at 5:43:07 in my old clan scoreboard. Highest scoreboard I've seen was over 11 hours, still not 12.

Bring a Mr. Bones and some Doritos and the Void is the limit.

Bring a Mr. Bones and some Doritos and the Void is the limit.

You forgot Mountain DREW.

After 12h on the same survival (and tons of forma bps) DE-Senpai will finally notice me and they'll gift to me Ash Systems.

Trust me, it'll work.

1GTZA4flUzQI0.gif

EDIT: Oh... and after this I'll play 100 waves of a t3d for DE-Senpai. Because, you know... I need Ash BP too.

I hope they'll trade my 300 Braton stocks for it after this achievement.

Edited by Zanno