Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reworked: Wyldon (Fan Concept)

Revel72

Description:

Always known as the defender, always noble and always ready. Wyldon is perfect for those who needs a guardian to squad. One of the best front line supports and enforcers available. Wyldon, The defender and the guardian.

Stats:

Shields: 100 (300 at level 30)

Health: 150 (450 at level 30)

Energy: 75 (150 at level 30)

Shield regen: 32 per second.

Armor: 250

Stamina: 100

Run speed: 1.0

Jog speed: 0.8

Abilities:

1st: Barrier

Gives itself or if targeted at ally a damage protection shield for few seconds. This shield blocks status effects and protects from bleed damage and poison damage. However doesn't make the target under effect of barrier invulnerable against Crowd control effects.

Damage block: 100/200/300/400 + strength mod bonuses.

Energy cost: 25.

Shield duration: 7.5/10/12.5/15 seconds + duration mods.

Cast time: 0.6 seconds.

Animation: Aligns hand slightly like Mirage's Sleight of Hand but hand is straight forward and hand palm towards the direction where Wyldon is moving at or looking at.

This ability is able to be cast while moving, mid air or on the ground.

2nd: Noble Intercept

When targeted on ally Wyldon teleports next to of this destroying all hostile projectiles. Ally target who got Projectile block receives a damage block shield for short duration and immune to all crowd control effects and status changes until the shield is broken or shield disappears. All enemies near of the ally target also will target Wyldon only.

If there is no target Wyldon destroys all incoming projectiles around him and receives damage blocking shield granting immunity against status effects but not against crowd control effects.

Shield health: 200/275/350/425 + Strength mod bonuses.

Shield duration on target ally or Wyldon: 8/10/12/14 seconds + Duration mods.

Range: 15/25/35/45 meters + Range mods.

Energy cost: 50

Cast time: 0.5 can be cast while on the move, mid air or on the ground.

3rd: Riot Control

Wyldon equips shield that blocks all damage coming from towards allies behind the shield or Wyldon. Allies are able to shoot through the shield but blast proc can knock down allies and Wyldon if in the blast proc radius. Remember you are vulnerable to damage that comes behind the shield. While shield is deployed Wyldon can not shoot but pressing the melee attack button will cause shield slam stunning enemies in front of the shield and receive extra damage.

However Wyldon can cast barrier while Riot Control is in use. This ability is toggle able. If Wyldon receives blast proc. Ability stays online and protects Wyldon but not so well his allies.

Energy cost: 50 - power efficiency mods.

Energy drain: 5 per second. - power efficiency mods.

Cast time: 0.5 seconds.

Duration: 10/15/20/25 seconds + duration mods.

Shield width: 1/2/3/4 meters. + range mods.

Shield slam stun duration: 1/2/3/4 seconds + duration mods.

Extra damage on shield slammed targets: 10/20/30/40% + ability strength mods.

Extra damage on shield slammed targets duration: 2/3/4/5 seconds + duration mods.

4th: Noble sacrifice

Wyldon sacrifices some of his own health to his allies granting Wyldon a short duration invincibility. While allies receives health and damage block for short duration. However if Wyldon causes health damage more than what he has he will fall on bleedout but allies receives a short duration invincibility and restores more health.

Health damage on itself: 65/60/55/50% of maxinum health.

Heal on allies: 100/175/250/325 + power strength mods

Invincibility duration: 3/4/5/6 seconds + duration mods.

Invincibility on allies if health damage causes Wyldon to fall on bleedout: 6/7/8/9 seconds + duration mods. Maxinum duration of invincibility 12 seconds.

Energy cost: 100 can be lowered to 70 but doesn't go any cheaper from that.

Cast time: 1.3 seconds.

I hope you like the concept and have a good day.

Edited by Revel72

Shields: 200 (500 at level 30)

Health: 150 (400 at level 30)

Energy: 75 (150 at level 30)

Shield regen: 22 per second.

Armor: 250

Stamina: 8

Run speed: 1.0

Jog speed: 0.8

Shields max=shields base*3, hence lv0 200=lv30 600. Redirection alone would account for like 880 bonus shields.

Same principle applies to health, lv0 150=lv30 450.

Energy uses different rules, as lv30 accounts for 50% max energy capacity, so Wyldon would either have 112.5 energy on max level, or 100 energy base.

8 stamina? He isn't going to run for too long now, obsolete stat in near future...

I don't like the ult not affected by efficiency mods, especially when it accounts for like 90% of his energy pool without mods.

Shields max=shields base*3, hence lv0 200=lv30 600. Redirection alone would account for like 880 bonus shields.

Same principle applies to health, lv0 150=lv30 450.

Energy uses different rules, as lv30 accounts for 50% max energy capacity, so Wyldon would either have 112.5 energy on max level, or 100 energy base.

8 stamina? He isn't going to run for too long now, obsolete stat in near future...

I don't like the ult not affected by efficiency mods, especially when it accounts for like 90% of his energy pool without mods.

When I guess you don't know how ridiculous EV is time to time.

Sadly yes I do not know stamina pool so well since they are shown extremely oddly... Or at least what I remember what it used to show us and it was just really odd... I will need to check that I might make some changes on the 4th ability energy cost but one thing is sure. I don't want it to go out of hand at all.

Okay I made some fixing on the 4th ability and on the stamina thingy now when it is being shown correctly in the game.

What comes on what you say about shields... Well to be end game content. Somebody has to bring a bigger shields. Besides I think these stats should make him more than viable for raid missions.

Edited by Revel72

When I guess you don't know how ridiculous EV is time to time.

Sadly yes I do not know stamina pool so well since they are shown extremely oddly... Or at least what I remember what it used to show us and it was just really odd... I will need to check that I might make some changes on the 4th ability energy cost but one thing is sure. I don't want it to go out of hand at all.

Okay I made some fixing on the 4th ability and on the stamina thingy now when it is being shown correctly in the game.

What comes on what you say about shields... Well to be end game content. Somebody has to bring a bigger shields. Besides I think these stats should make him more than viable for raid missions.

I can't see any correlation between anything I said and EV, in either shielding or energy case.

Stamina pool was always 100 by default, with few exceptions (Valkyr and Hydroid have 150 stamina).

Such amounts of HP and shields aren't "endgame viability", it's powercreep in its purest form. Loki is squishy AF yet is very viable in endgame concept.

You cannot make every frame endgame viable, especially with powercreep. And this frame wouldn't even tank this much in raids, or wouldn't have a chance to tank thanks to amount of CC in this gamemode.

I can't see any correlation between anything I said and EV, in either shielding or energy case.

Stamina pool was always 100 by default, with few exceptions (Valkyr and Hydroid have 150 stamina).

Such amounts of HP and shields aren't "endgame viability", it's powercreep in its purest form. Loki is squishy AF yet is very viable in endgame concept.

You cannot make every frame endgame viable, especially with powercreep. And this frame wouldn't even tank this much in raids, or wouldn't have a chance to tank thanks to amount of CC in this gamemode.

Making the changes then hold on a moment...

Nerfed the base shields at level 0 to 120 and 360 at level 30. I think that might do the trick... Remember might do the trick.

Edited by Revel72

• 1 month later...