Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Overall Build

SourTaco

Question

Hey guys, i recently got mirage(and by recently i mean like an hour and 30 mins ago) and i've been loving her so far. What would be a good overall build as i find myself using all of her abilities in conjunction most of the time.

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Duration, lots of duration. An intensify gives you enough strength to get 95% DR when using Eclipse in the dark. Don't worry about range too much unless you're taking her to super high level, in which case you need her blind to hit as many enemies as possible, for as long as possible.

I really don't have a balanced build for Mirage. I find it's much better to focus on max duration and strength for her #1+#3, or max range and efficiency, some duration and NT to make her #4 awesome. And #2 is just for giggles. 

Hint for a blind build; as with the old Excal, it ignores line of sight, and you get stealth bonus on melee attacks unless you bump into an enemy. Oh, and the stealth bonus works on glaive tosses and redeemer shots - hint, hint.

Edited by Darzk

This is my Hybrid build for Mirage that uses hall of malevolence and total eclipse augments without sacrificing nearly anything:

Warframe Builder: Mirage Total Eclipse + Hall of Malevolence (Link)

This turns my Mirage into a support glass cannon. I hope it will do you as much good as it has for me.

Edited by Viedra_Lavinova