Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Surprise!

CrowValentine

Greetings Tenno's

Me and my bro was playing an alert event when suddenly out of nowhere a warframe appears.........ok its the norm but this one tried to kill us, and dude it was badass. Some of you already know what this is and i prob missed a patch note on it, but i have to say to the devs..........nice job a worthy challenge. We didnt kill it, more it like slaughtered us over and over again, not to mention once it kills you, you can't be revived by a team mate, but you still can use one of your resurrects for your self. Before we knew it, it just disappeared........gone!! Now i have to ask is that some rare encounter we get or was a DEV in the mood to kick the crap out of us for lols???? 

Of course if this is something not new, then i look forward to meeting this Stalker again for a rematch.

Ouraaa

C.Valentine   

I kid you not my friend there is an evil warframe out there. At first i figured it was a player joining in, but there was no join game message in chat. Maybe it was a PvP test or something i don't know. Me and my bro can't be the only one on here to have encountered one. If its a bug where somehow a player entering became an enemy and was called stalker then i could buy that. And if so, i think it would be cool to have a random evil warframe come in for a fight, surely not all tenno's are for the same cause. Could be a good element to the game maybe who knows. Come on people we cant be the only ones. lol

This Stalker thing is kind of like Herobrine from Minecraft. He does not actually exist. Every patch update for awhile in Minecraft it would say they removed Herobrine but he never actually was in. Kind of like Stalker. The Devs are just playing with us and trying to confuse us. Must have been a bugged player.

Ok, trolling's fun and all, but let's stop misleading the newbie.

The stalker's a rare event, as you said. Sometimes he turns up after bosses, sometimes randomly. If you didn't, then another player will have had Stalker taunt him a few times before the light flickered and he appeared. If you kill him he can drop a blueprint for his weapons, the components of which come from Orokin Levels.

If you play Loki, then go invisible and drop decoys. If you play Excalibur, pop a Radial Blind. If you play Mag, you don't have an "I WIN" button against him, but mess with him. You have a lot of tricks you can use.

I have personally met him twice, one of which I was the target. (If he taunts you, you're the target and you should tell your party. If they say it then you should probably find a defensible area.) Once the target dies, he says "[player] has been executed. Goodbye." and disappears in black smoke. Also, other enemies attack him so if all else fails hide and let them take him out.