Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Rollers

TooSlowForKirby

They should only be vulnerable once you shot their legs(these are hidden beneath impenetrable armor) just like jackal is. Oh and they should be able to fire same grenade salvos who 1shot everyone. And they should purge invisibility link iron skin overheat etc.

The fact that you made one of the most obvious syntax errors in existance suggests you lack basic reasoning and intelligence, which in turn indicates that any argument you can make uses the same poor judgement that one would expect from somebody who doesn't take the time or effort to ensure correct sentence structure.

What's more, "The 13th post" was saying that rollers are annoying enough as it is, without needing to add more.

Also, finally, and most amusingly;

Every single post before yours was sarcasm, laughing at the very idea that more rollers should be introduced.

My original comment on your post was in itself an ironic statement arguing that you ought to stay on topic in a thread that's doing naught but taking the &!$$ out of a bad idea.

And then, you had to ruin everything by being the exact sort of self righteous little smarmy waste of space  that makes the internet as unbearable as it is.

Seriously, do you think anyone other than OP actually wants flaming, stunning, toxic energy draining, triple speed, half size, double health grineer rollers?

Are you THAT blind?

How about you read a thread before making a dumb comment, then read it again before making another one.

Throw away that mirror from your cave and never watch it again while posting at this forum.

+1 Bring the infested rollers on :) Or even better - Disruptrollers  ;)

What if they were also bullet sponges?

So say, 3-4 snipetron shots to kill.

But of course, that's only if you shoot their weakspot, they take half damage everywhere else.

I dunno... it'd be kinda tricky because the weakspot rolls when the ball does, but skilled players should hit it about 2-3% of the time.

Also, what if infested runners could deploy 3 or 4 of them when they explode?

Excellent idea with the crit spots. However, I think there should also by varying types of these rollers, each with there own ~90% elemental resistance. Also, one should definitely be impervious to unmodified damage.

Due to the fact that the current rollers are far too weak against Warframe powers, this taking away the skill aspect of actually shooting at them, these ancient rollers need to be completely immune to damage done through warframe powers and there various effects like slow in Frost's Snow Globe.

I agree that Infested Rollers would add a whole new level of depth to gameplay. After a certain point, balance is just too boring, and I think these little balls of fun would make things very interesting.

I actually think there should be three different ancient rollers. One with toxic that leaves a toxic trail, one with a disruption effect that upon any type of contact would drain your shields and energy, and one that is imperious to all types of elemental damage that also heals allies.

These are all excellent ideas. I realize some people dislike the rollers, but they really improve your skill at the game if you take the time to try and kill them. I like when a game gives me a seemingly insurmountable challenge, because I feel it improves my over all skill with the game in question as well as games in general (For example I felt much better at video games coming out of Dark Souls than I did going in). Yes we would all die many times to an Ancient Roller, but imagine how rewarding it would be once you killed one.

How about little stalker-like rollers that use OP slashdash and is equipped with dual hek shotgun holes? and maybe they will have a maxed Serration mod/armor piercing and the link ability from trinity? and while we are at it why not give them Asexual reproduction (AKA binary fission, or splitting in two)...

-Rollers now replaced with skeleton wheels.

Wheel skeleton, not skeleton wheels. Also, Lech Kril's hands and feet have been replaced with multiple rollers that allow him to quickly reach melee range and his hammer is now welded onto his back and constantly slams into the ground for a massive ground AOE attack. Edited by NalkorRN