Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Is Lacking.

Aceboonkoon

The gameplay from level 0 to 13 is very interesting when you begin learning aspects of the game. From 13 up it feels like there is nothing to achieve. Achievements should be more valued. Also I believe PvP would make this game more exciting.

Edited by Aceboonkoon

Ponies and beer flavored licorice popsicles dipped in mayonnaise!

That makes just about much sense as this thread, and yeah another PvP suggestion...DENIED! -_-

+1 (+2 if I could) PvP would RUIN warframe (outside of the friendly dojo duels), as the BALANCE that would be required would be stupidly high, you'd need to nerf a lot of frames to get them on the same level, and even then it could be a matter of who has the fastest ult.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

This.

OP has 1 post,

I think that sums up this thread.

Seriously, OP, read through the forums a bit more before you make the same thread every single new person has already made 30-40 thousand times before you.

+1 (+2 if I could) PvP would RUIN warframe (outside of the friendly dojo duels), as the BALANCE that would be required would be stupidly high, you'd need to nerf a lot of frames to get them on the same level, and even then it could be a matter of who has the fastest ult.

This is basically the summary of it...this is the kind of game that, if it was on console, it would have TDM and CTOA (Orikin Artifact) and other shenanigans that would make it just...NOT warframe but a "crowd pleaser", and by crowd I mean the 1% asking for PvP...The upcoming sparring sounds good, but I believe DESteve mentioned in livestream 4 or 3, that he would like some sort of clan "territory grab" kind of deal going on, to see clans fighting over territories and what not, but even then I think he saw it as "clan based missions" not necessarily PvP, I like DESteve's idea better than full out parkour-ability spamming-ninja kicking battles... >.>

This is basically the summary of it...this is the kind of game that, if it was on console, it would have TDM and CTOA (Orikin Artifact) and other shenanigans that would make it just...NOT warframe but a "crowd pleaser", and by crowd I mean the 1% asking for PvP...The upcoming sparring sounds good, but I believe DESteve mentioned in livestream 4 or 3, that he would like some sort of clan "territory grab" kind of deal going on, to see clans fighting over territories and what not, but even then I think he saw it as "clan based missions" not necessarily PvP, I like DESteve's idea better than full out parkour-ability spamming-ninja kicking battles... >.>

imagine 2 excals fighting,

1: RADIAL BLIND, HAHA!

2: OH YEAH?, RADIAL BLIND, WHAT NOW?

1: OH YOU LITTLE... RADIAL BLIND!

2: OH NOES! RADIAL JAV!

1: OH NO! RADIAL JAV

etc etc. Loki (and ash) would be just as bad (invis forever xD) esp if you have a shade.

INB4 "It's beta"

But seriously. Steve (and the rest of DE) has made it very clear that the game has no end-game or really even any sort of story. This is all content that is on its way.

Im sorry but in my experience, even early beta is the reflection of final product. Biggest changes come during alpha usually.

After Beta its only Big updates, then Big patches, then small patches then server closes. =).

etc etc. Loki (and ash) would be just as bad (invis forever xD) esp if you have a shade.

Flow + streamline and whoever runs out of energy first loses :D

energy siphon, get the most out of the radial blinds, it'd last for what, 10 minutes maybe if you were lucky? Through in duration for even more stupidity... and the shade's cloak + guardian for some tankyness and invis too :P

Im sorry but in my experience, even early beta is the reflection of final product. Biggest changes come during alpha usually.

After Beta its only Big updates, then Big patches, then small patches then server closes. =).

Thats how big companies work, thats why we have so few good mmos.

GUYS pls show more love, he's new around the forums, don't bash him only because of the PVP.

@OrtuOcelot it's not only 1% is just that most either decided to wait for the game the get better(have updates) while playing other things / to really quit when they realized it's no use to make infinite and repetitive threads about the same thing.

Warframe is cool and awesome for new players, but for some veterans which unlocked and mastered good number of content it starts to get boring when your fun depends on "lets see how long we can survive this defense mission today"

Hopefully forms of competition are going to be added cause having only PvE and Farming isn't enough for a game.

Edited by g43riel

I can already see it -_- not to mention the Rhino peeps coming on here and making threads about "Well If I still had my OP 'Iron Skin' I would pwn everyone!" Banshee stunlocking you, Vauban's "Tesla" an it's huge reach, it's just too much work that I don't see why DE would bother messing with it for a small percent of the WF community to be "happy" which you know, they won't and they'll rant about this and that >.> never ending cycle of POINTLESSNESS.

Boy, true that >.< I have mine maxed all I would have to do is take Vauban and stick "Tesla" to everything around and insta-kill anyone within the area o.O around 25 of them or so, didn't do the correct math, but yeah...no fun there...

GUYS pls show more love, he's new around the forums, don't bash him only because of the PVP.

@OrtuOcelot it's not only 1% is just that most either decided to wait for the game the get better(have updates) while playing other things / to really quit when they realized it's no use to make infinite and repetitive threads about the same thing.

Warframe is cool and awesome for new players, but for some veterans which unlocked and mastered good number of content it starts to get boring when your fun depends on "lets see how long we can survive this defense mission today"

Hopefully forms of competition are going to be added cause having only PvE and Farming isn't enough for a game.

I have ranked almost everything available except maybe 6 or 7 melee weapons and the Grakata. I am still enjoying the same routine, I just don't see the point in PvP for this game, honestly, it would take a large amount of time and work and a bigger budget (people are already complaining about prices and they'd go up even more) only to end with those who asked for PvP to complain and ask for changes until THEY are happy. Which even then you know they won't be -_- DE would probably rather save themselves from all that stuff and simply lose that small percentage of players, at least I could see that happening more than PvP. Edited by OrtuOcelot

The gameplay from level 0 to 13 is very interesting when you begin learning aspects of the game. From 13 up it feels like there is nothing to achieve. Achievements should be more valued. Also I believe PvP would make this game more exciting.

Levels 0-13 are the most engaging content wise, that is true. As for achievements, how do you suggest that the value be increased? Do you mean by increasing the amount of story that is unlocked, or some object that you can get, or something totally different? 

As for PvP as it's been said above, the game is not balanced for it, and will probably never be re-worked to a state where PvP is the norm. But there will be 1v1 PvP stuff in the dojo with U8, so you can look forwards to that. 

What warframe is lacking is jetpacks and dinosaurs, and dinosaurs with jetpacks.

Well, if things were supposed to get "interesting" and by "interesting" we should obtain jetpacks and chase down jetpacking dinosaurs and mount them and go crazy on some grinner/corpus/infested...F YEAH!!! XD Edited by OrtuOcelot

As much as I understand any mmo eventually needing pvp but the DE's have said many times they are focusing on something no other mmo has which is good PvE. As I have read a lot of people don't understand that PvE does not have to be linked to PvE in any way. By that I mean that just because these abilities, weapons, mods, etc. work a certain way in PvE does not mean that is set in stone that they have to work the same in PvP. Many mmo's have failed to separate PvE from PvP and that's what ruins PvP for most mmo's. If you don;t understand what I mean by this let's take a look at many popular mmo's that have both PvP and PvE. They tend to have abilities that have the same affects in both sides of the game but the problem is that PvE affects are more towards "Endgame" material like extremely tough bosses, 20-40 enemies coming in multiple waves, mainly things that require a lot of CC, power, or healing to deal with the insane amounts of numbers. But PvP on the other hand usually only comes down to a few enemies that are usually around the same level as you are with what should be fairly balanced stats. With that said you can see how something in PvE could be extremely powerful in PvP but when you can set these things to react differently in PvP it becomes easier to balance without effecting how the PvE should be played. At the moment I am fine with out PvP due to the fact that working full-time takes up more time than usual and I like to play PvP competitively, but requires time, and I have multiple games to play PvP in for the time being. I rather have this game still build up it's PvE as I enjoy it more than most other games I play, I mean I have over 200 hours on this game and have only been playing for maybe around 3-4 weeks maybe 5 weeks. If you feel no achievement from playing this game for the time being you may want to try crafting more as honestly it feels great to earn a lot of whats in the game through crafting personally. If you don't like grinding for these things you may want to try playing another game for the time being as that is what the purpose of these types of games are and in all honesty I have a hard time finding grindy games to be as enjoyable as Warframe is.

No bash em because didn't bother to read the FAQ for a forum he's new to. Its liable to get you banned in some forums.

Seriously I think the community has had enough of this argument.

Direct PvP would probably be very difficult to implement and balance like so many have mentioned before, but what I think would be seriously cool and add a competitive edge is if a score system were introduced similar to how Hitman absolution works, or better yet in the same game players race complete objectives or score the most points etc. Just spit balling comprimises