The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival, People Wanting To Leave Early

natopwnzor

Sometimes, I like to farm for hundreds of cores and murder, but everytime I get close to 30 minutes, in giant white letters on my screen say, "Get to extraction: 1/4" . I was wondering if that there was a way for the person who wants to leave, to just take themselves and not end the better loot farm. I know that there is a friends only, or invite only, and solo mission. but we all know that portable LS is much easier to get when there are a whole lot more players. I also don't have many friends that like playing for a super long time. Is it possible to add a change where players that want to stay, can not go to extraction, but people who want to go can leave in thier ship, but if someone joins, the person who is joining, or more specifically, their ship, flies in and parks to where the last person who left was? It would make the mode a lot more convienient, and longer, and it would also make the game look and feel a whole lot more global.Or galactic if going by warframe terms.

swapping out later on might cause exploits to be done, i dont know what, but exploits happen.

theres also the issue if the key bearer leaves, the whole mission fails. so one person steals 3 other ppl of their rewards. I wish there was a separate way to extract, esp places like pub survival or excavation where half the team wants to leave, and the other half wants to stay.

Best bandaid atm is just recruit for a set amount. you want 40, host for 40 minutes, and dont pug/b.

he is not talking about void survival i think.

I want separate extraction too in excavation and survival, but i don't want that somebody could replace someone who leave. If you choose to stay, it's at your own risk.