Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Visualbasic Runtime Runtime Error

CarrotSalad

Just doing a Defence in the derelict and got a Visual basic runtime error randomly popup. it read as follows.

64bit client crashed

R6025

- pure virtual function call

on extracting the mission the client hanged and i got this message

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    Warframe.x64.exe
  Application Version:    2015.7.10.15
  Application Timestamp:    55a01c8f
  Fault Module Name:    PhysX3Gpu_x64.dll
  Fault Module Version:    3.2.4.1
  Fault Module Timestamp:    52fe4dbc
  Exception Code:    40000015
  Exception Offset:    00000000000b34d9
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    3081
  Additional Information 1:    fe94
  Additional Information 2:    fe94154315e52f0fb300884030f47728
  Additional Information 3:    cee0
  Additional Information 4:    cee0f5f1745ca8362509fcbe9ab251b8

Edited by CarrotSalad

hmm...as long it don't happen again..this is good. I know you can always send a support ticket if the problem persist.

In my case, I was unable to run warframe in x64 bit because evolvehq was doing a conflict, as soon as I uninstall evolvehq, all the problem where gone.Probably not your case but just a example x3

yea, i was able to run it fine. Indeed its got a very good record of stability ever since i updated to the 64 bit windows 7 client over 1 year ago. After restarting the PC and re-installing the drivers. The app still comes back as the newest version.

We'll see if i play some more the coming days/weeks if it repeats.

When it first popped up i was busy in the mission and didnt know if the visual basic error was linked to warframe. I just alt tabbed back then when we had a quiet moment i took a closer look at the message and saw its directly related warframe "pure virtual function call". The game did'nt instantly crash and no other issues visually popped up during the mission. I continued playing for about 10 more minutes before Choosing extract. After extracting the liset laoding screen did'nt appear instead it just became a white screen/not responding. The warframe crash reporter program also did'nt load up. So I was'nt able to find/get my war log fast enough. As my friend was waiting for me to restart the game.

Edited by CarrotSalad

Sometime, a random error can happen for no particular reason. I pc should not do that...on paper =p On the real world, is sometime impossible to track what cause your game to crash (dust in pc? bug in driver? error in memory? slightly damage ram? a software that derp). Every pc is different and each behave differently (even if is the same model =p)

I would not be too worry about it as long the same error don't happen too often, warframe seem very stable on your side.