Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3S & The Almighty Forma.

Restartmind111

Tired. Tired of an endless grind for the last damn part to craft the new Ash Prime. "..hey man, im betting a forma at 20m", *gets one* ... "hey hey, just saying but....here comes another forma!" *gets another forma at 40m"... "well, this is it guys, we have come this far to get the systems and now it's all or..*gets a third forma at 1h", all right, *** this ****.

I don't know you guys, but it would be cool if DE does something similar to what they've done with the t3d.

Wanted to complain a bit about it, don't hate me pls :) 

I was thinking to myself in a similar situation about how a lot of this could be fixed for putting in a mechanic

where you can not get doubles in one run, Cores should be removed from voids, keys should be tiered and O. cells should be A and maybe B only.

Removing doubles would free up space for more entries into the void, say the ever so sought after Ash Prime Systems, without three days of grinding and sitting in the recruiting chat for half an hour.

As for the cores, I can farm out more then what is equal to in one good survival mission.

Keys are welcome to stay, if you are guaranteed to get an equal or greater tier key.

Cores, are still a hard drop, besides the "stand in one spot and button mash" that we see today, so they are still a decent reward to get, on lower level rotations.

Now I do realize that their F2P state is pretty good considering, they don't want people to come in, get what they want and leave and come back a later and farm for ducats parts etc. This is only what I thought would make things a little more.. satisfying for players, without the "griefing" from unsuccessful drops.

Edited by OokamiDamashi

Tired. Tired of an endless grind for the last damn part to craft the new Ash Prime. "..hey man, im betting a forma at 20m", *gets one* ... "hey hey, just saying but....here comes another forma!" *gets another forma at 40m"... "well, this is it guys, we have come this far to get the systems and now it's all or..*gets a third forma at 1h", all right, *** this ****.

I don't know you guys, but it would be cool if DE does something similar to what they've done with the t3d.

Wanted to complain a bit about it, don't hate me pls :) 

At least you're getting something useful. All I'm getting are more keys. 

You are not alone buddy. You are not.

DE figured out that T3 Defs are rewarding too often Forma items... But guess what? Since the release, done approximately 20 T3 Surv runs each 40 mins, and guess what?! EXACTLY! FORMA ALL OVER THE EFFING PLACE!

It is the same RNG crap during Loki Prime and Volt Prime. Farmed Loki for 3 months for all parts, Volt for 2 and honestly I gave up since it didn't drop any fcking part of him.

That isn't grinding nor farming anymore. That is pure psychotic bullsh*t which is happening on this game.

Im going to be $&*&*#(%& when we see those parts dropping like cash from above (like Mag Prime and Ember Prime used to) in few months, as always.

Rather waiting 1-2 months and buying those parts for 5-10p instead of wasting my valuable real time with this nonsense.