Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Rework Of Sabotage Missions

DoctorWild

What if ... I had an idea with my friend, It can be an alternative mission for sabotage or mobile defense missions.

The idea is: We start the mission with a suitcase/bomb to bring to the reactor, place it, defende it for a few time while it arms himself and the RUN from the map with a timer and while we extract we can see explosions (in micheal bay's style) from our liset.

What do you think about it? Tell me please.

P.S: Is it right to post it here? If no, someone can move it?

It's a nice idea, a first step in the right direction to make missions more interesting.

What about if the escape run would be made on an escape route ala Dojo Timed Parkour Area?
Maybe a crumbling area with mobile platforms or tunnels filled with traps, barriers and slowing fields similar to Void Missions traps.

Imho what Warframe lacks is a twist between missions, involving more things to do.
Just "Run and Gun" is becoming more and more boring, it's not anymore a game that can sustain itself with how many ways you have to massacre ten thousand weak enemies. You can do it in whatever game nowday. It's boring and repetitive.
I can't enjoy anymore any mission (excluding Spy2.0 and Rescues).

If you're looking for some inspiration, take a loot at this concept:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/451204-assassination-missions-rework-dynamic-challenging-stealthy/

Edited by Burnthesteak87