Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion= Buy Resources With Credits

unmog

Super common sense really... and I've made a post before about a lack of things to spend money on. But I notice I can sell resources for credits... so who the heck am I selling them to? Really if theres someone to sell them to, there should be somewhere to buy them from.

I think this super simple suggestion would fix a lot of the problems people have with grinding for materials. And unless in the future theres no trade anywhere for space ninjas I dont see why we cant already do this. I've got all this money/credits sitting around right now and not much to spend it on though. Since we acquire credits in the game for everything already you would still have to earn your stuff after all.

Anyone know if they plan to implement it into update 8 already? I havent heard any mention of it before.

Edited by unmog
  • Like 2

How about this for a somewhat related suggestion: Fusing a number of unwatned mods to make a fusion core?

But in regards to the OP, I don't want to buy resources. I however want resources added to alerts and bosses. I would however want to craft common resources into uncommon resources, and uncommon resources into rare ones :3

Thats a good idea too, like a means to create my own alloy plates. Maybe some salvage and ferrite mixed together or something. Still should have a means to buy them too though since you CAN sell them >.>

With limits I say yes. Like you are 10 AP off of your next frame and it takes 2 days to get that many you could purchase say a max of 25. This also would have a time cap as to not be exploited. No for things like NS gallium or Ctrl mod

With limits I say yes. Like you are 10 AP off of your next frame and it takes 2 days to get that many you could purchase say a max of 25. This also would have a time cap as to not be exploited. No for things like NS gallium or Ctrl mod

I like this, a set amount of materials available for direct purchase each day, or week.

No. Would make playing more pointless since you don't have to grind for mats anymore.

Is really the only reason people play this game to grind? I think not... plus it wouldn't get rid of trying to earn/grind your stuff, just allow you to convert resources into other resources.

This would make grinding for resources pointless and make crafting easier and faster.

I don't think this should be implemented until they improved on the gameplay and enemies first.

The only thing keeping people playing now is the artificial extension of game time by making items hard to craft.

To speed this up without first introducing other gameplay aspects will be suicidal for the game.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Eh, I dont think forcing people to grind helps a game or makes it more fun. But yea I agree adding more content is also necessary. This is just one suggestion though, not a bunch of ideas of how to increase the games overall playability.

Personally I'd like there to be more space in this space game. Halo did it after all. Let me fly around in space mission to mission~ :)

We don't need more short cuts and convenience in the game, that is what platinum is for. Resources are at least even ground. everyone has to grind for them at some point.

Now, with this dojo mechanic, you would have people buying resources and still people would be grinding for credits or parts. For veteran players maybe they can afford it, especially if in a clan, but new players, this would be just another complaint or repetitive request or farming question.

I just dont think that there should be worthless resources, and since you have to earn credits, which are also a resource, you should be able to spend them to obtain other resources or create resources with other resources. Cuz if not, you will just have a bunch of useless resources which wont really help ya. Theres plenty of more worthwhile ways to have people spend their money on and feel less ripped off about it really.

And regardless, like I mentioned you CAN sell resources for credits. So logic dictates someone, somewhere, is buying them. So why cant I?

Also I think your confusing my suggestion as a sort of trade system. Im speaking about just an in game store you can buy some resources from. Even if it was a limited amount of resources every day or something.

Edited by unmog

I just dont think that there should be worthless resources, and since you have to earn credits, which are also a resource, you should be able to spend them to obtain other resources or create resources with other resources. Cuz if not, you will just have a bunch of useless resources which wont really help ya. Theres is plenty of more worthwhile ways to have people spend their money on and feel less ripped off about it really.

And regardless, like I mentioned you CAN sell resources for credits. So logic dictates someone, somewhere, is buying them. So why cant I?

Also I think your confusing my suggestion as a sort of trade system. I'm speaking about just an in game store you can buy some resources from. Even if it was a limited amount of resources every day or something.

No I understood what you were saying, my thing was that we all need resources. Rather you're building skana or every part of a warframe. I think being able to sell "useless" resources from the inventory is good to generate credits, but some people starting out need those resources too.

I know the hard to find resources are a pain for some, but they really encourage gameplay and exploration more. Far too many people think or advise others to farm one or two locations, when if you do missions on a planet that has the resource, you collect a lot more that way.

I just felt that if we had resources available to buy in market, then that still wouldn't solve the RNG problem, because some players wouldn't have enough credits to buy how much they needed and then wouldn't have enough credits for mod fusions and building weapons. The only people that would seem to be able to take advantage of the resource market are those with excess credits and it seems they would already have numerous amounts of resources.

For the market to work it would have to balance with the other credit consuming mechanics of Mod Fusion and the Foundry building, to that resources would have to be pretty cheap. When you look at the amount of credits it takes to say Max out Serration, its a ridiculous amount, add in building a warframe and buy resources in the market, that is a lot of credit grinding.

I guess my overall point was, its easier to grind/search for resources than it is credits for the majority of players. Who knows maybe that wad of polymer bundles my be need for a special weapon in a few hotfixes lol.