Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boredom Strikes! Sanity Is Not Necessary.

yangskiii

BPL2NEG.jpg

Thanks to RNG and our troubled relationship, mostly him not giving what I want. I got bored and frustrated enough to take it out on those poor corrupted lancer/butcher/crewman.

Post your pic of stuff you do(in-game) when you're goofing around. 

are you trying to chop-off maxed enemies(available in simulcrum) with a rounded-edge knife? 

Yep, and I killed them all, 10 Lvl 90 Corrupted Heavy Gunners + 1 Corrupted Ancient, just to make them last longer, in less than 12 minutes of continuous meleeing, by hand, because I can't find a decent auto key presser.

Pretty much a base Prisma Cleavers with only attack speed mod and crit chance :D And Swirling Tiger, because it's a boss stance to rack up hits.

Should've probably used the Ichors though, lower status chance (less chance of killing the ancient from DoT procs) and faster swing speed. I'm fairly sure I didn't even touch the Ancient, he just died from absorbing all the slash procs.

Edited by AlphaSierraMike

Yep, and I killed them all, 10 Lvl 90 Corrupted Heavy Gunners + 1 Corrupted Ancient, just to make them last longer, in less than 12 minutes of continuous meleeing, by hand, because I can't find a decent auto key presser.

Pretty much a base Prisma Cleavers with only attack speed mod and crit chance :D And Swirling Tiger, because it's a boss stance to rack up hits.

Should've probably used the Ichors though, lower status chance (less chance of killing the ancient from DoT procs) and faster swing speed. I'm fairly sure I didn't even touch the Ancient, he just died from absorbing all the slash procs.

You must be REALLY bored to do just that. Hahaha. Btw, have you made it to 5x dmg?