Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense With Melee...seriously ?

Ye4hR1ghT

I'll take it as a compliment!

Maybe u should

AFK i mean spaming 3 and do nothing.

Okay, u r good. But Void defence has a 5 directions of attack. It's hard to occupy all of them to steal most of frags from team. I will love to see some VOD how u do it.

Maybe u should

Okay, u r good. But Void defence has a 5 directions of attack. It's hard to occupy all of them to steal most of frags from team. I will love to see some VOD how u do it.

Still need to get the Ash BP from T3D, so I'll try to record next time I run it.

What kind of S#&$ u guys doing there?

I mean... no potatoforma Cleavers 45% of a team can be legal, but 40 waves of T3 Def there Rino with Ortos do 3k vs other 2 Tenno deal 1k... looks pretty weird. AFK frost and slow Nova?

Orthos Prime is one of the strongest weapons ingame, because of being able to hit a LOT of enemies at the same time. If the user knows how to move, it easily outkills most guns (obviously not things like amprex with even better aoe).

Orthos Prime is one of the strongest weapons ingame, because of being able to hit a LOT of enemies at the same time. If the user knows how to move, it easily outkills most guns (obviously not things like amprex with even better aoe).

Indeed. Orthos Prime is an amazing weapon.

But from my experience so far, I strongly believe there is no gun that Orthos Prime can't outperform. At least not till one hour into T4S.

(Usually don't run it longer than that)

Maybe I haven't met with an Ampex Master yet, but I did play with a lot of veterans and very skilful players that had several-forma'd Amprex, Tonkor, etc...

Maybe u should

You don't need to cover all the bases, just the ones that your team mates can't cover.

Also top damage comes from longer runs when you're using melee as guns start to not kill enemies in a single burst.

It's easy to hit high team damage when your melee counter hits 50 and your strikes are doing thousands per swing.

Indeed. Orthos Prime is an amazing weapon.

But from my experience so far, I strongly believe there is no gun that Orthos Prime can't outperform. At least not till one hour into T4S.

(Usually don't run it longer than that)

Maybe I haven't met with an Ampex Master yet, but I did play with a lot of veterans and very skilful players that had several-forma'd Amprex, Tonkor, etc...

The comparison is hard to make because most players don't engage enemies as actively as myself (or you, based on the video you posted), resulting in me being able to outkill them with pretty much anything. However I know that I can myself kill faster with Amprex if I want to, just because the aoe is so huge and goes through walls and nullifier bubbles.