Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If...

aaayu

Better... What if Warframe gets more tactical? Prolly lotta people would leave the game, but i wouldn't mind if it get more Tactical, more team play instead of a Saryn running around and nuking everything. I think it would add a extra life to the game... Just me thinking doe :/

REALLY!?

[DE]Steve shared a few WIP-vids on twitter and vine, and it seems that momentum and wallrunning decrease enemy accuracy. More interesting than just attaching yourself to some immobile cover to hide from fire, eh?

Plus, what Scytze said.

However wallrunning is gonna be more potent and interesting with Parkour 2.0

Edited by RedEyedRaven

[DE]Steve shared a few WIP-vids on twitter and vine, and it seems that momentum and wallrunning decrease enemy accuracy. More interesting than just attaching yourself to some immobile cover to hide from fire, eh?

Plus, what Scytze said.

However wallrunning is gonna be more potent and interesting with Parkour 2.0

;-;

There is a cover system; if you stand behind terrain enemies cannot hit you. If you use fine-aim you can poke out of the terrain and shoot enemies, although you expose yourself. You can also crouch behind terrain to hide and then stand up again to shoot. 

Enemies line of sight is blocked by terrain as well, so sneaking behind things for stealth is entirely possible. 

If you're hoping for a 'sticky cover' system where you become plastered to objects and "not-so-blind-fire" at enemies then I will vehemently cry in rage against your idea and quit playing if such a thing is ever implemented. Which is an entirely reasonable response, I feel. 

Edited by Acos

There are already enough objects strewn about the maps for you to take cover behind, if you wish. What the game needs is a mechanic allowing you to use non-hitscan weapons from behind cover. As it is, you have to step completely out in the open or you'll hit the cover object, even if the enemy  (and not the object) is in your crosshairs.