The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With A Near Infinite Mesa Peacemaker Build

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Question

Hey guys. I've been trying to find a good build to keep me going with Mesa for very extended periods of time. All of the answers I am getting is "just get a G-Mag". I am referring to a build that works nearly the same when having a G-mag with me is not an option. I can't play 100% of the time with a G-Mag in the party. Trust me, if I could, I would.

Thanks in advanced guys

13 answers to this question

Mesa at 75% effeciency
Limbo banish
Trinity energy vampire
build some energy restores. at the end of a wave (or just turn it off for 2 seconds) plop 2 down, and you're max energy instantly, so you can go again.
Greedy mag is going to be nerfed next patch for you guys, so that's not an option anymore.

Yep, basically best you can do solo is +75% power efficiency and a Carrier, perhaps with Flow for more max energy. I usually go without Flow and have no problems just going Peacemaker mode on top of the defense objective for the entire wave and quickly grabbing energy orbs between waves.

Carrier is nowhere near as useful as a properly cared-for Sahasa Kubrow's Dig mod.

The Carrier is only going to allow you to pick up energy easier that already exists. Sahasa will create energy at your feet, and works very well explicitly with Mesa as you are going to have enemies so far away that your doge will not detect a threat, and willingly Dig even while you are using Peacemaker.

As they say, the proof is in the pudding. Well, here's a cup of Jello Puddin' for ya's behind the spoiler.

TY251IW.jpg

Just doing a T1MD here, nothing serious. Saw a good chance to take a picture of this thing, as it happens fairly often. Here I am running a bit low on energy, but my doge starts to dig and...

by standing in an optimal location...

4ux4KCK.jpg

You can clearly see other ammo drops in the back ground there. There is not a GMag present in this squad, yet there you go, 125 energy gained without leaving Peacemaker.

If you really are serious about making a sustain Peacemaker Mesa, you need to get, forma, potato, and take care of a Sahasa Kubrow. They are the best companions for what you are trying to accomplish. Carrier has absolutely nothing on this.

Mesa at 75% effeciency

Limbo banish

Trinity energy vampire

build some energy restores. at the end of a wave (or just turn it off for 2 seconds) plop 2 down, and you're max energy instantly, so you can go again.

Greedy mag is going to be nerfed next patch for you guys, so that's not an option anymore.

EV doesn't work when in PM mode I believe.

Peacemaker is an easy build, Max Efficiency then Power. It seems the drain has increased, may have been a minor nerf with a recent update. Also Max Energy (Primed Flow)

Edited by Lightsmith

http://goo.gl/Sp3JT2  Mesa build I use for everything. ~45s Shatter Shield makes you extremely tanky, Vitality handles toxic/slash procs. Peacemaker can only get a tiny bit stronger, and if you need any more power, you should bring a buffer instead IMO.

As for near infinite, that is not possible with a solo Mesa. Peacemaker just drains too much energy. Best bet without GMag is a max duration Limbo (around 5 continuous minutes of Peacemaker) and/or an EV Trinity to fill you up. Honestly, you can just build the good restores (100/tick) and turn Peacemaker on and off between the ticks. Really not hard to do and you don't have to rely on anyone else to do it.

If you really are serious about making a sustain Peacemaker Mesa, you need to get, forma, potato, and take care of a Sahasa Kubrow. They are the best companions for what you are trying to accomplish. Carrier has absolutely nothing on this.

This. 75% Efficiency, (Primed) Flow, and this.

My all purpose build for Mesa is 4 Forma:

Aura - Corrosive Projection

All Maxed

Fleeting Expertise

Transient Fortitude

Streamline

Primed Flow

Primed Continuity

Vitality - (I hate bleed procs)

Narrow Minded

R5 - Blind Rage

This build allows you to pop (SG for 50 sec,+52.3% dam), then (SS for 41.6 sec,95% dam reduction), and then go into (PM for 37.5 sec, +418% dam) from a full 425 energy pool. This build ensures that you cant get caught in PM without SS unless you are picking up energy while in PM.

I usually stay moving with her, but if you want to turret longer you can just drop the Blind Rage to R2 and you are back to 75% eff. I think it gets you about 25.5 more sec of PM and less damage obviously.

I have other builds (max damage, max duration), but this is the one I use most often when running her.

I also agree with the comments above about the Sahasa.

Vitality - (I hate bleed procs)

Rapid Resilience works surprisingly well on Mesa. If you don't have a way to heal, it's better than Vitality if you're worried about slash/toxin procs.

I usually stay moving with her, but if you want to turret longer you can just drop the Blind Rage to R2 and you are back to 75% eff. I think it gets you about 25.5 more sec of PM and less damage obviously.

The extra 27% Power Strength granted from ranking up your BR gives you only ~12.5% more damage... not worth the efficiency loss, imo. I'd stick to Rank 2.

Edited by Darzk

Rapid Resilience works surprisingly well on Mesa. If you don't have a way to heal, it's better than Vitality if you're worried about slash/toxin procs.

The extra 27% Power Strength granted from ranking up your BR gives you only ~12.5% more damage... not worth the efficiency loss, imo. I'd stick to Rank 2.

I tried Rapid Resilience and didn't really care for it. Maybe I'll give it another try. I just use Vaykor Marlok or life strike  if I need healing.

As far as the BR level goes, this is the build I kept going back to for general play. It suits my play style and I don't find that I need the extra time in PM. As insignificant as the damage increase may seem, I don't really have a need to change it all that often unless its a specific mission type.

I find her to be a versatile frame and she can be modded to suit various play styles and situations. I just hope if DE decides she needs to be changed that she retains that versatility.

4 Parts Vodka, 1 Part Lime Juice.

Second monitor with Key and Peele queue'ed up on Hulu.  

That's my build for when I use Endless Mesa.  But then I get bored of holding the mouse button so I log out and go back to watching K & P.

But seriously, efficiency, energy reserve, and strength.  Duration and range are unimportant for Peacemaker.

Edited by Gelkor