Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows The Dim Wit Companions

WernerShadow

Not sure this is the correct place to post feedback on this topic but here goes.

After now having leveled my 3de kubrow a few things bug me about them they are not war animals not even good pets if you played dragon age and remember those war dogs? now that was a pet.

1. They cant retrieve items for their master and i don't mean the skill for digging up items i mean like carrier style fetch items even my own dog has learned this but a dog able of refilling your shields hunting down a VIP or stealth you both cant go get even 1 item?

2.Going for Long walks ever have your kubrow run some where on the other side of the map aimlessly? happens all too often making him less than useless

3. Priority's are all wrong in the poor dim wits mind why not like the sentinels attack the closest target? or even better the biggest target in the area? no no ill handle the guy you could talk to death instead.

Lets be honest other than finding a Sunika in a capture mission or 1 in the dark sectors that the player is leveling most use the sentinels. Sentinels are just way better at everything not to mention they don's cost you a ton of credits to use.

Here is what i think would make a kubrow worth having 

1. Give it commands as in prioritize this unite type  

Type of commands:

Attack melee unite-> makes the kubrow attack all melee unites that come with in a 5 meter range unless stealth

Attack ranged unite-> your average grineer or corpus

Attack Heavy unite-> Ancients,bombards,moa's and heavy gunners

2. Fetch-> makes the kubrow get you a specific item ea. energy orb or ammo for the specific gun equipped

Edited by WernerShadow

For #1 there is a retriever breed coming

#2 that's an issue with the pathfinding most likely. But they should always teleport back to you after you get to far.

#3 They usualy go after heavy units for me.

Why only 1 breed? i mean they should be smart enough to all retrieve an item

And i have had it attack a melee unite instead of the bombard in most runs i would like control handele this for me my pet he annoys me would be an awsume feature

I'm annoyed at how the Huras, despite being apparently a stealth kubrow, attacks immediately after I stealth-kill any enemy, breaking my stealth.

Stealthy Kubrow is unstealtheable.

I know i would much rather put the silence mod on my sentinels weapon and use him for stealth and he attacks like clock work