The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Orcus Relay

ShadowOnyxJon

I'm sure it's probably been stated before but... I have a friend who has played for a long time (Went on a long break) that is MR6 and can access Orcus, no problem. I figured this was due to him being a grandfathered User or something from father back.

Well today I have a friend that is currently MR5 that can also access Orcus. He made his account a couple weeks ago.

I'm a little confused as to how this is happening considering that the entry req is MR8.

Just wanted to throw that out there and see if maybe there was a reason behind all of it!

I believe they removed the MR restriction from the Relays due to many players complaints.

Really? 'bout time they done it.

Baro's frequenting Orcus for 4 visits straight already.

Edited by Uzpian

I believe they removed the MR restriction from the Relays due to many players complaints.

pretty sure they removed it because it was for early acess back then and relays had a lot of bugs during the closed acess and they fixed alot of the bugs and they removed it since well they fixed the bugs

While that seems like that would make sense, my friend with the older account ONLY has Orcus open on Pluto and the other newer friend has 2 nodes open can both access it just fine.

Also I can access all the other relays and I definitely don't have those planets fully unlocked.

Edited by ShadowOnyxJon

• 2 weeks later...