The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Crafting Season!

[DE]Megan

Hello all! I have been recently practicing with a clay and decided to make some frames and apparently I was just in time for the contest!

Here is my take on Nyx Prime. Clay & acrylics. 

Ozd9Jlo.jpg

O3Y0lwi.jpg

yN2eBr0.jpg

This is amazing!

Socks for real Tenno!

I like knitting though not very good at it and decided to craft something useful

Here they are - with lotus emblem on each side

OYLeIWm.jpg

2HBgZhF.jpg

ztUSB9n.jpg

Materials:

the main thread is acrylic yarn so sock are very soft and confortable

yMgaWq4.jpg

Process:

Process for one of them

YVSy9GI.jpg

eDIe80X.jpg

REJhJKA.jpg

tP6yw8R.jpg

I2O8yle.jpg

5Lvjmsg.jpg

VEkk67F.jpg

IUR7b8I.jpg

8ZisCeJ.jpg

ITEM CRAFTED: Ronin Excalibur 

How it would be Excalibur without a master?

Excalibur in style mercenary ready to challenge fearsome enemies and stay on the side of justice! It will bring victory, it will dominate it will be the "Legendary RedFire of Sand"

During the work:

Ub7HhSO.jpg uPHmJr5.jpg

After finishing:

RuPhT62.jpg 
wJXVmgL.jpg

This is my imagination, creation and commitment. To create my project I used:

-Tin foil
-Clay modeling
-Watercolors
-Varnish

The work cost me much, but I can not justify myself in this way because they all have put effort and time, for some it was difficult and some do not, hoping that did not cheat anyone .Good luck to all of you Tenno. Do your best and try not to be late. :)
Edited by LaxusBlade

Took me forever to finish this. I decided to make a plushie version of my favorite companion so far, Karas the Kubrow!

This yarn was a pain to work with. The inner ears and nose are sculpted, and the eyes are painted safety eyes with felt eyelids, and I used watered down paint for the markings.

In game:

izUhv2g.jpg

Plushie form: (warning: several large images)

vRFXcVO.png?1

89H7Hye.png?1

AV20ndt.png?1

bvZCYRk.png?1

Edited by blackmoonflower

Made a Perrin Sequence Signet ring. Used the Synergy Sigil for the design. Sterling Silver, unknown random blue stone I had laying around that is as close to the Perrin Logo color as I could get. There were some casting defects, so I decided instead of trying to fix them, I'd make the ring look like it has been through combat, but the owner keeps it polished up because Corpus are gaudy and would probably do that. Made it pretty angular to go with the more angular look parts of the Corpus aesthetic have.

XU3HMAT.jpg

Streamed myself making most of it. Recordings of it are up on Twitch. Latest video is of me actually casting it and finishing it up. Link in my profile if anyone is interested in watching that. Will eventually try to make an edited down video of the whole thing for my crafting channel, but that might be a ways off.

Edited by Ceryk

This was all made by hand. The wood was cut with different size hand saws and ground down to shape with many different files and chiseled by hand. No electrics sanders or any electric tools were used in the proccess. its about 8inches high. Hope you like it! (if you don't gimme some plat for effort eh!)

wlBkLRp.jpg

I enter with Ordis, although I originally had planned to do the Jackal. Two pictures are included; one with the nametag and one without. Everything used to make this is what I had on hand or had acquired a few days before the contest announcement. I procrastinated on this big time.  Other than that, it was quite fun to make and I had fun crafting for a couple of days. Also: *Slams down nonexistant commission button for all of you*

ZcuEWwY.jpg

g0gMyvr.jpg

Edited by NuYoukai

fvXeLyZ.jpg

Here is a paper cut-out representation of my Prisma Excalibur.  I used small pieces of different metallic-colored construction paper, along with sparkly-red construction paper for the "energy".  I haven't been this creative in years.  Hope everyone likes!

I think, you have to expand the contest time a bit. It will give people who just started at the beginning of the contest at least almost equal chances compared to those who finished crafting long before that. 

well don't say that now!!! i had to rush my project and post it before it was over. as much as i would like to do it again, i dont want to do it instantly. nearly broke my equipment making my piece!

you can only hope they do this contest again in the future, i know i'm ready for another round.

You know how you have a new weapon blueprint in the foundry, you got all the parts together, but you didn't notice the crafting time was 3 days and not 12 hours? I don't have enough plat to Rush this build. At least I got the Vasto, 2 dual skanas, and argon for the recipe. ;)

pXAO2UN.jpg

To be finished at a later date. I gotta go out of town now, bye!