The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Crafting Season!

[DE]Megan

a528746886.jpg

Mesa Greeting Card Thingy™

EDIT: I just realized that it probably wasn't the smartest Idea to change my username during a contest and for some reason my display name history is empty. In the off chance that this wins I'll provide proof that it's my photo.

Edited by Nikpls

i hope they do another contest like this, i plan on making an actual melee weapon from warframe (yes out of steel too) but definitely don't have the time currently

So I found this whole thing kinda funny/coincidental since I decided to get back into journal making literally like a day or two before this was announced, but I'm not complaining certainly. Gave me something to do in my free time as well as experiment with a few things.

Anyway though, onto my entry: A sketchbook/journal in the shape of the Stalker Sigil.

tumblr_nrpzpoHIVx1tiold6o9_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nrpzpoHIVx1tiold6o8_r1_1280.jpg

And if anyone is interested in the progress shots there's quite a few:

http://captainkelpar.tumblr.com/post/124523065867/so-im-sure-some-of-you-might-have-noticed-ive

The actual usability/functionality is a bit limited due to shape and size, but hey, all about them style points right?

It also smells like strawberries because I used scented markers I guess but all the better eh?

Edited by Nevermore084

I Call it "Pack Mentality"

*The (PC) Is not part of my name just the platform*

I apologize for the quality/Quantity of the images as my phone is the only camera i have,i wanted to get the full amount of detail i could. It was made with Cardboard,Modeling clay,glue,grass,and some tree branches

Main view:

zmimFg8.jpg

Angled:

Tln3A53.jpg

Side:

Y69RSaX.jpg

Top:

PWjuqPc.jpg

Close up Kubrow:

Kubrow1:mNASYXc.jpg

Kubrow2:mrtON2v.jpg

Kubrow3:Xh0pS8y.jpg

The Unlucky Gooneer with hind out of reach:

adJnzsx.jpg

Edited by Nermesis

When Devs run outta ideas, this is what happens...

You have no idea....

DY7CUu5.jpg

Oh wait...

LEEKED CONTENT- Please do not promote or share leeks in the forums. If you are concerned about leeks please PM the DE staff. Continued posting of leeks/rumors will result in a warning point if the action continues after initial contact.

It's a potato not a leek.

Edited by RiggedContest

Here is my submission for the contest. I spent all of Sunday making a set of perler coasters of the core factions, the syndicates (including Simaris), and two of my favorite abilities. Let me know what you think of them please. It's my first time posting anything like this.

Dk1WxYX.jpg

8Yt2J5i.jpg

xodUd23.jpg

YUlpK2b.jpg

YIqy8Hr.jpg

Edited by Quath