KRHWfS2.jpg

Here it is opened

97vrwNW.jpg

More pics of its sides

Sorry if the pics are gigantic

Separate link if the images are too big http://imgur.com/a/K4UVd

FORMA KEY FRONT zojzFMy.jpg

a8Au9cR.jpg?1

GRINEER LEFT SIDE Messed up on the color here. Couldn't remember the name of the greenish color at the time

gQDBD0e.jpg

CORPUS RIGHT SIDE During the baking process I didn't at clay on the inside so it didn't stick together properly and cracked. And didn't paint the correct side of the cracked little piece there.

ZZysigG.jpg

LOTUS BACK sOMzpYO.jpg

More in-game events and less of this ridiculous bullS#&$. Arts and crafts? Get the F*** out. This is a game about murderous space ninjas.

I made a special one for you, and a lot of other people I thought of. Sorry for my poor artistic ability, but I tried my best and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out!

Click the image to see the full album.

aI6GFcy.jpg

The medium I used was rock salt. Materials were limited, so this was the best I had on hand.

Edited by FelisImpurrator

I hope these old creations don't get accepted to the contest, would be unfair for somebody to benefit in this contest with their old creations they made because of their own reasonings, instead of due to the contest

This would mean that the Frost clock with grineer numbers and the tenno table would be disqualified.

I'm willing to bet quite a few of the entries aside from the clock and my table were made well in advance of this contest. It would be pretty unfair to single me and -ExT- Fraank out just because we previously had informed people about our creations. Especially considering there is nothing in rules regarding age of creation.

I'm willing to bet quite a few of the entries aside from the clock and my table were made well in advance of this contest. It would be pretty unfair to single me and -ExT- Fraank out just because we previously had informed people about our creations. Especially considering there is nothing in rules regarding age of creation.

Well, this is partly why my entry exists. I thought it was quite fitting.

aI6GFcy.jpg

i found this being used as a plague doctor cosplay this really isnt warframe related no matter how you spin it.

Fine, I shall remove my entry if you're going to be incapable of rational thought that a guy can make it work as multiple costumes. When I finally get enough finances to afford the rest of the Zephyr, you will see.