The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

You can't catch me because you're all not Liam Neeson, who the international community has established already as to possessing a certain set of skills that makes life very difficult for certain kinds of people.

But unfortunately you guys lack his particular set of skills so I shall not worry myself with such matters.

[wipes the corner of my mouth and tosses my clothed napkin onto the table. Finished my last sip of wine and gets up from chair. I button up my suit jacket. Takes a moment to glance outside at the view and turns back to you guys...]

Good day gentlemen...and ladies. [Puts on shades] I bid you farewell.

[walks away calmly, and casually].

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

I think its time to purge

RIIIIIGHT?

Let the purging commence.

You can't catch me because you're all not Liam Neeson, who the international community has established already as to possessing a certain set of skills that makes life very difficult for certain kinds of people.

But unfortunately you guys lack his particular set of skills so I shall not worry myself with such matters.

[wipes the corner of my mouth and tosses my clothed napkin onto the table. Finished my last sip of wine and gets up from chair. I button up my suit jacket. Takes a moment to glance outside at the view and turns back to you guys...]

Good day gentlemen...and ladies. [Puts on shades] I bid you farewell.

[walks away calmy, and casually].

*Puts a round into the back of your head as you walk away*

That settles that.