The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I don't know, all I know from that is shouting something vaguely about the doors and skeletons in those raids. And I think someone shouted out a very quick steamy fanfic at one point of one of those raids, but that might not be the case. 

Well, I hope you find a calm crowd to have a better experience raiding with.

Damn it. 

Anyways, I am pulling an all-nighter this Saturday midnight (GMT +08:00) for all the people in this thread, with me as the host (or someone else if they have better computers). We will be playing just about any missions (maybe a Raid if I can get over what happened before), so come along!

You just need practice. And some tips from the experienced players, like me (tooting my own horn). 

I used to be good at them. When they were first released, I could run them with non-stealth frames, and go undetected the entire mission. Now I can't even use Ash without being detected. How did I get worse? I guess is what I should be asking.

I used to be good at them. When they were first released, I could run them with non-stealth frames, and go undetected the entire mission. Now I can't even use Ash without being detected. How did I get worse? I guess is what I should be asking.

I am still able to do full stealth runs with any Warframe. Just pick a one-shot weapon for the mission, and be patient. 

Just finished my raid with Scrub Squad 2k15.

Damn it. 

Anyways, I am pulling an all-nighter this Saturday midnight (GMT +08:00) for all the people in this thread, with me as the host (or someone else if they have better computers). We will be playing just about any missions (maybe a Raid if I can get over what happened before), so come along!

I may attend if my weekly clan raid is on friday this week.