The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Well, I hope Shiro has lived a fulfilling life, as he's going to be on the news soon

Does this news involve Shir0 getting beaten up?

Yup, by McGeek and everyone who wants to, myself included

Why would you? After he made all those artworks?

Because I'm not in them? Plus that I'm overlords assistant of sorts.

Well Eredork, you came after I started drawing for the thread. There was always a time where I could add stuff to current artwork, thanks to Photoshop, but I'm afraid that proposition flew right out of the Ark.

Also, McGawk and you ain't got shiz on me, m8. Just ask around my clan, and you'll see how truly feared I am. 

Well Eredork, you came after I started drawing for the thread. There was always a time where I could add stuff to current artwork, thanks to Photoshop, but I'm afraid that proposition flew right out of the Ark.

Also, McGawk and you ain't got shiz on me, m8. Just ask around my clan, and you'll see how truly feared I am. 

y u so mean? You know, of all the time I've had this name [~1.5-2 years] that's the first time someone had the smarts to change it to that, so Congrats.

still gonna beat you up should Overlord request it, as you'll become one of our "Volunteers"

y u so mean? You know, of all the time I've had this name [~1.5-2 years] that's the first time someone had the smarts to change it to that, so Congrats.

still gonna beat you up should Overlord request it, as you'll become one of our "Volunteers"

Just try me, skrub. I will grind you and McGoo under my hooves.

THERE CAN BE ONLY OOOOOONE

Aww D:

You're lucky Noa came to save you from your Reckoning, Eredork.

If you two really want to go at it, don't let me stop you.

steals Lego's popcorn from Utarious and settles into a comfy couch