The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

You brought no drama. Also, are you holding it again?

Anyhow you can vent if you ever need to.

Thanks.  ^.^

I'd rather put my energies towards getting back into a better profession tbh I enjoyed the variety of duties but between the drama that sparked between the head grower and the business owner as well as the general apathy of the rest of the crew, I've come to the conclusion that this is just not for me.

Dream dog and working from home, HERE I COME!!!

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

This is how a mate looks like

Reveal hidden contents

el_mate.jpg

Thank you. That's interesting!

1 hour ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

pasta noodles with ground meat. I'll add cayenne and chipotle with black pepper to my liking.

bullet

As for you GUi I have the Sheev BP, Hilt, and heatsink if you want.

Lol! Nice!!

Yes, vent so I can take notes on what to do when I work. Besides baby sitting all my nephews and nieces, I don't have any work experience. :(

17 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Thanks.  ^.^

I'd rather put my energies towards getting back into a better profession tbh I enjoyed the variety of duties but between the drama that sparked between the head grower and the business owner as well as the general apathy of the rest of the crew, I've come to the conclusion that this is just not for me.

Dream dog and working from home, HERE I COME!!!

Lazy work FTW

14 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Lol! Nice!!

Yes, vent so I can take notes on what to do when I work. Besides baby sitting all my nephews and nieces, I don't have any work experience. :(

You have to babysit? I honestly don't know what to think about it. Just that, unless there's definitely no one else to do it, you probably should be doing your stuff or having fun I dunno...

1 minute ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Neat, looks sorta kinda-ish like Turkish coffee.  What's the ideal brew temp?

About 70°C to 80°C, never reaching the water's boiling temperature.

Ah, nice.

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Close, and I wouldn't turn that breed down

Not surprisingly, that's precisely my feeling on Shepherds.  And the fluffy ones are pretty high up on my list.

Edit: @ElGuirrix thanks.  Right smack in the middle between the two lower settings on my Zojiroshi.  Doh!

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann
Water temp

Just now, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Sadly no.  Now I have to go stare at my Norwegian Forest cat to console myself.

I would love to have a Norwegian Forest Cat...

After Tank is gone though.  That little bast@rd is WAY too jealous, Mag has a hard enough time getting attention from me without getting mauled later.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Lol! Nice!!

YOu can put babysitting down and housecleaner. Not necessarily lies...also just put down the minimum wage number if they ask.

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I would love to have a Norwegian Forest Cat...

After Tank is gone though.  That little bast@rd is WAY too jealous, Mag has a hard enough time getting attention from me without getting mauled later.

Tank seems to live up to its name...

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

He's cute for a d!ckhead.

Reveal hidden contents

11265195_10206555768442393_3873175004845

About 15 lb of derp & crazy.

Very cute.

If I could I'd show my cat, he's a little lazy and very cute cat that spreads love all the time he is awake, which is 5 out of 24 hours pretty much.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Very cute.

If I could I'd show my cat, he's a little lazy and very cute cat that spreads love all the time he is awake, which is 5 out of 24 hours pretty much.

If I could, I'd post a picture of Mag and her stuffed monkey, but I don't seem to have any handy.

Just now, Noamuth said:

Tank is 10, Mag is....less than a year.  Both are Tuxedos.

My cat, Tigger (yes, named after the winnie pooh character, forgive me, I was 3), is 14 already.

Old cats usually get too comfy with their territory and don't accept new and younnger ones defiling it...

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

My cat, Tigger (yes, named after the winnie pooh character, forgive me, I was 3), is 14 already.

Old cats usually get too comfy with their territory and don't accept new and younnger ones defiling it...

It took Tank a few months to get used to Mag.  I think she kind of...grew on him after awhile.  She was small enough to fit in one hand when I brought her home and I don't think she knew how to cat enough to be an issue for Tank.  She was just this little ball of fluffy that would limp after him and bite his ankles, whereupon he would just lay on top of her to make her clam down. XD

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

It took Tank a few months to get used to Mag.  I think she kind of...grew on him after awhile.  She was small enough to fit in one hand when I brought her home and I don't think she knew how to cat enough to be an issue for Tank.  She was just this little ball of fluffy that would limp after him and bite his ankles, whereupon he would just lay on top of her to make her clam down. XD

Awwwwww that sounds so so cute <3

I love baby cats and animals in general, they are so small and cute. Tho specifically for cats, when they are young, some cat's ears are so big in contrast to their heads that they look more like bats at first x)

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Awwwwww that sounds so so cute <3

I love baby cats and animals in general, they are so small and cute. Tho specifically for cats, when they are young, some cat's ears are so big in contrast to their heads that they look more like bats at first x)

Taken the day after I brought her home, June 12th, 2015

11401307_10206776201233075_1651657001216