The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Hello. Good morning, and good night to Cryptoxic.

What to do, what to do? So I signed up as a PC user. Trying to convince my dad if I can install Warframe on his PC, or even my uncle until I get my own. It backfired. But how come I can't post with my new username? Don't laugh, its CheekiBreeki_Ash and can't even add an "about me" profile yet.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What to do, what to do? So I signed up as a PC user. Trying to convince my dad if I can install Warframe on his PC, or even my uncle until I get my own. It backfired. But how come I can't post with my new username? Don't laugh, its CheekiBreeki_Ash and can't even add an "about me" profile yet.

awwww its so cute <3 lol. idk, but idk why you're having issues.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Dat name <3

And PC yay :3

No idea why you can't tho. Have you used the game yet? Perhaps that has something to do? Idk

16 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thats awsome! Im going to try and get a pc this summer but idk how that will go.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I don't know, Lord? I confirmed by going to my email and clicking the link to confirm. Able to sign in successfully. But it looks like I can just read content right now. Maybe that's it? Got to download the game. Sigh, looks like I'm back to square one. 

Could be linked to actually logging into the game. : /

Do your boy-toy have a computer?

40 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You have to actually login to the game for the ability to post on the forums with a new account. I learned that during my week off from the forums.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Could be linked to actually logging into the game. : /

Do your boy-toy have a computer?

He's not a gamer. No interest and he doesn't do social media cause he says it's hazardous to him and his line of work. His pc  ..how would you say it..sterile. Any picture I have with him, I need to block his face and its also for my protection.

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

He's not a gamer. No interest and he doesn't do social media cause he says it's hazardous to him and his line of work. His pc  ..how would you say it..sterile. Any picture I have with him, I need to block his face and its also for my protection.

Right, cop.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Know the feeling my dads a cop.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Know the feeling my dads a cop.

Seriously? Then we do have "a little" something in common growing up with R. Lee Ermey - drill instructor.

28 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Right, cop.

Please don't tell? Men in uniform are so hot! So I attended one of my dad's ball and leaving, all of a sudden this black and white pulled me over. I said alright what a but wipe, I didn't do anything!! And he walked up, tall and lean, orders me to put my hands on the steering wheel. Then he gave me this unbelievable smile. "You're blah blah's daughter? I've been meaning to ask you for a dance and get your number? I can't let this day pass and let you go. It was so silly and corny but I fell for it. First dance and I knew I need to make him mine. End of story.

43 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Seriously? Then we do have "a little" something in common growing up with R. Lee Ermey - drill instructor.

Please don't tell? Men in uniform are so hot! So I attended one of my dad's ball and leaving, all of a sudden this black and white pulled me over. I said alright what a but wipe, I didn't do anything!! And he walked up, tall and lean, orders me to put my hands on the steering wheel. Then he gave me this unbelievable smile. "You're blah blah's daughter? I've been meaning to ask you for a dance and get your number? I can't let this day pass and let you go. It was so silly and corny but I fell for it. First dance and I knew I need to make him mine. End of story.

I know, he's like you have to get straight A's!!, What you run a homemade weapons black market in school!!, I dont care if you are the starter on your team and have straight A's Clean Your room "B-but its clea..."  Your grounded!!!

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

lol who would I tell?  "Hey, person at Starbucks, I know a person on the internets that is dating a cop.  No, I don't know where they live, their name or even what they look like."

And that is super corny. XD  Found out that my grandfather, on my dad's side, is a cop in a small town. :X  Supposedly meeting him for the first time in a couple months. 

12 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I shall be evaluated to see if I can take my driving exam next week. Woot!

Yay!  Good luck, and don't do what my brother did.  :X

He learned to drive in Iraq, so when the instructor told him to drive like he was at work...there are some highly traumatized people in Texas.

18 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

lol who would I tell?  "Hey, person at Starbucks, I know a person on the internets that is dating a cop.  No, I don't know where they live, their name or even what they look like."

And that is super corny. XD  Found out that my grandfather, on my dad's side, is a cop in a small town. :X  Supposedly meeting him for the first time in a couple months. 

Lol!! Made you laugh. I know. I fall for corny. You do silly stuffs when you're hopelessly in love. Good luck on that meeting. 

22 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I shall be evaluated to see if I can take my driving exam next week. Woot!

Woot woot!!

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Ah, love stories. All so different and unique in their own way.

I've never heard one like yours, mak, and really is a good one.

I met my love by stalking them. Then he got tired. And I took him right then and their. Got to love the Animal Planet for teaching RL schtuff.

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I met my love by stalking them. Then he got tired. And I took him right then and their. Got to love the Animal Planet for teaching RL schtuff.

Well this is a new method, and looks like it works!

Time to stalk. Nah jk