The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

18 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Only Overlord has the foresight and cunning to pull this off! Don't try this young men! Did you say "THEM"? 

Yass!!

You say it as if internet deception and general deception was hard.

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Got to love hotfixes. Just made 70 plat with people that get desperate for the new thing. Must exploit more teen hormones!!!

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

crushing ruin stances for it. then I will edumacate them that the uncommon one is better and sell those

How comes no one knows it?

Just now, Noamuth said:

What new thing?  The Hammer?

That hammer is still worse than the fragor if one uses the brokk skin on it. It will crit more so it can get Berserker for the speed lost. Damage is increase by 5% making it immediately better since the mods stack above that extra 5%.

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

That hammer is still worse than the fragor if one uses the brokk skin on it. It will crit more so it can get Berserker for the speed lost. Damage is increase by 5% making it immediately better since the mods stack above that extra 5%.

I'm sorry, there was math involved and I got confused. 

Do you guys ever feel so pathetic? just totally and utterly useless? Like everyone would be better off without you? Do you ever feel like you're just a waste of space, just breathing and existing for no purpose other than consuming resources? Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? Do you ever feel so paper thin, like a house of cards,one blow from caving in? Do you ever feel already buried deep, six feet under screams, But no one seems to hear a thing? Do you know that there's still a chance for you, cause there's a spark in you...You just gotta ignite the light. nd let it shine. Just own the night like the fourth of July...Cause baby you're a firework!

i'm very bored ._. Also feeling a bit down but that's besides the point.