The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

...Oh god, in Portland?  That's gotta be a GREAT time.

Spoiler

I pussed out and didn't raise my hand when they asked who the virgins in the audience were.  Gotta take care of that someday, but my college is in the middle of nowhere... hmmm, there's probably one in Boston though...

Just now, (PS4)Cwellann said:

...Oh god, in Portland?  That's gotta be a GREAT time.

Hide contents

I pussed out and didn't raise my hand when they asked who the virgins in the audience were.  Gotta take care of that someday, but my college is in the middle of nowhere... hmmm, there's probably one in Boston though...

Yeah, I tried but half the theater was staffed by volunteers that I was in school with - they all knew it was my first time, and my birthday to boot.  

45 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

waves noodles in a defensive manner while bugling and runs up to hide on the ceiling

*makes giant shield shaped cookies to protect myself*

4 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

And I don't get out much...what does it feel like?

(ignore the picks with mah husbando and the stormtroopers)

There is this weird floating ball people call "sun" and state its warm

3 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

And I don't get out much...what does it feel like?

(ignore the picks with mah husbando and the stormtroopers)

Ofcourse I remember those pics. He's a hunk! That was why I was wondering why you need all your body pillows, when you have a husbando to crush and smother. I showed my man-toy to Noa and she said he's so ADORABLE. Do you wanna see? (insert giggle here). 

49 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*sneaks into the building,steals their wifi code and hides under a desk*

46 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

They'll never take us alive! Run for it!!

You two can be my new partners in crime. Okay?

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

I'm new here.  Hi!

My parents used to play the double cd collection of Dr Demento all the time when I was a kid.  The 20th anniversary one.  Prepared me well for the one time I went to a midnight show of Rocky Horror.

Hi and welcome!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ofcourse I remember those pics. He's a hunk! That was why I was wondering why you need all your body pillows, when you have a husbando to crush and smother. I showed my man-toy to Noa and she said he's so ADORABLE. Do you wanna see? (insert giggle here). 

Hi and welcome!

;-;

Nobody ever gets my joke with that picture.

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

*jumps behind you, holding books I grabbed in my left hand and a oversized gun in my right hand* what's going on?

Apparently someone spotted mak and all of us

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Sure thing

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi and welcome!

yeah sure by....the way.. I stole some money from your workplace.

15 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

*jumps behind you, holding books I grabbed in my left hand and a oversized gun in my right hand* what's going on?

*disarms you while sipping a slushie* uh we got caught doing  something.. I also stole some stuff from this place. Here you go *puts stickers on your face that I stolefrom the workplace* *your face is barely visible* I'd say that's a real improvement.

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

9 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

k I'll give it to you. Only thing I don't have is the blade.

Thank you. Pretty sure tomorrow I'll have free time, I'll let you know. And if there's something you need, I'll do what I can to give it to you

4 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I literally just got Nezha. Her first seems like I will have some fun with.

*insert Benny Hills song here*

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

I had to focus my plat in slots and a moment of weakness for a color palette and the Xiphos

Slots are ebil.  I wish we could earn them in game somehow.  My idea of quest 'frames coming with their own slots was shot down over in feedback.